Rosie Bragg #2 BabyGirlRoze or ByRosieMBragg? Who cares she’s still a ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im dead at the caption as if a couple months ago she was beefing people for saying her blonde hair was disgusting and she said she would never go back dark 😂😂😂 the girl is lost
C0BA1194-B926-4EA0-890A-2D4D34D0AB73.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t believe she still selling clothes and showing them with stains. Like are you not ashamed you are showing the world you leave dirty unwashed clothes in your wardrobe ewwwww and the fact she’s selling them for the same price as new ffs. She’s even selling gifted items at full price.
How low can you go for some money. Dirty dirty girl yuck.

Reactions: 6
Literally was gonna say this lol she’s milking it. Babe you’re white british n you’re chav. Canadians are nice lol you’re far from
Lol she defo is! She wants to be everything she isn’t it’s sad accept your a white girl from the U.K. ffs

Reactions: 2
Lol she defo is! She wants to be everything she isn’t it’s sad accept your a white girl from the U.K. ffs
This girls personality is international. I’ve seen her around ware less than a handful of times when she was w Jonny n recently ... trust me she’s not as she seems. 😂😂

Loooool imagine having your own business and still having to find a job loool. “ jobs in Ware” she’d have more luck looking in London for a job. Ware isn’t that far from Stratford or Liverpool Street I think she’s gonna find it hard to get a job in a small town that has mostly family run businesses. Has no one told her this.
9E1C6115-4088-44FA-BDBA-8B2F9E7ADA65.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
This girls personality is international. I’ve seen her around ware less than a handful of times when she was w Jonny n recently ... trust me she’s not as she seems. 😂😂

Loooool imagine having your own business and still having to find a job loool. “ jobs in Ware” she’d have more luck looking in London for a job. Ware isn’t that far from Stratford or Liverpool Street I think she’s gonna find it hard to get a job in a small town that has mostly family run businesses. Has no one told her this. View attachment 563575
Omg 😭😭😭 how many times has she made fun of people for having a normal job and said she’s ‘better than a 9-5’ 😂😂 she makes out like she’s some big business woman but its clear that she’s too lazy to stick to something and just finds boyfriends with a bit of money and sponges off them! When lushes first launched and she was selling fake lashes, she genuinely could of gone so far with that and been a decent sized brand by now but more time she wasn’t posting and kept getting lash extensions and saying she wasnt a ‘make up gal’ anymore when you literally run a lash brand 😭😭😭

Reactions: 8
LOOOOOOOOOOL! Omfg she’s so dumb legit tryna look like she’s busy working hard as the boss babe she is ain’t! She’s looking for that 9-5 what about to her clothing business 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Its the migrating filler for me🤢 how does she look at her lips and think she looks better than before 😭
9642400C-78F8-4D78-AE1A-FE3D4739145F.png

• Sick
Was about to post that!! Her lips are vile and why does she always feel the need to sit in her car like such an embarrassment if I lived next to her and kept seeing her go out to her car just to sit and take pics id laugh!!!!!!!!!!!
her nose looks so swollen

1620470475320.png

nobody cares if you feel a little unwell .

why is she posting things like that on her Business Account ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 564761
nobody cares if you feel a little unwell .

why is she posting things like that on her Business Account ?
LOL Do you think plt apologise when they haven’t posted ?
she thinks of herself as lushes instead of having lushes separate from her life which would give her the time to focus on both at separate times.
she uses her calendar so much why doesn’t she set out a schedule 😂
1. Wake up and make bed.
2. check lushes dms and reply accordingly .
3. Check lushes orders , what’s gone out and what hasn’t. Pack any orders needed to go out.
4. Go to the post office in my car I’m illegally driving and send off orders on time.
5. Come home and do a stock take
6. Update website.
once she had done this in the morning of everyday she has the whole day to sortout her life and think of any promotions she can do to help her clothing brand.
She’s not strategic or set her brand out properly. She just “does it or whatever”
This attitude will never bring her a true income

• Heart
Reactions: 10
LOL Do you think plt apologise when they haven’t posted ?
she thinks of herself as lushes instead of having lushes separate from her life which would give her the time to focus on both at separate times.
she uses her calendar so much why doesn’t she set out a schedule 😂
1. Wake up and make bed.
2. check lushes dms and reply accordingly .
3. Check lushes orders , what’s gone out and what hasn’t. Pack any orders needed to go out.
4. Go to the post office in my car I’m illegally driving and send off orders on time.
5. Come home and do a stock take
6. Update website.
once she had done this in the morning of everyday she has the whole day to sortout her life and think of any promotions she can do to help her clothing brand.
She’s not strategic or set her brand out properly. She just “does it or whatever”
This attitude will never bring her a true income
She should really take your schedule advice 🤣🤣🤣 get some organisation in her life atleast

I hope she’s bleeping joking. Don’t get me wrong, yes, a cold doesn’t always equal covid BUT you really can’t be sure these days. Wouldn’t mind if she’d said ‘negative for covid but got a bad cold etc’ she 10000% hasn’t taken a test, the girl doesn’t even wash her vagina let alone take a covid test. Also FYI roze you can’t buy anything to ‘get rid of a cold’ there’s a reason there’s no cure for it. All cold tablets are just paracetamol and caffeine. Take some normal tablets and just lay in bed like you always do.

Attachments

What makes me laugh she says take myself Asda!! ROZE babe you can’t drive so your mum will be taking you ;)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.