Rosie Bragg #2 BabyGirlRoze or ByRosieMBragg? Who cares she’s still a ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Live tomorrow girls 😅😅😅
Love how she said ‘wont put a time on it’ because she’s really that lazy she cant be bothered to properly plan it even though its literally selling her old clothes so she can presumably get more money? Bet you she does it at like 3 in the afternoon when half of her following is either at work or school because she has no consideration that the rest of the world actually have lives and are busy.

Reactions: 4
Doing your own laundry isn’t called being a housewife it’s called being an adult. Wait till she calls herself a chef for cooking him eggs on toast View attachment 550049
You’re telling me that bOsS BaBe rOzE has never done her own washing. Instead she sits on her arse getting high while her disabled mum does her chores. What an actual embarrassment. No wonder she has disgusting hygiene and always looks musty.

I give it a month of living together before her bf dumps her.

Reactions: 4
I just feel sorry for her mum and nan. When living with disabled parent(s) why wouldnt she help out with the washing omg so lazy

Reactions: 2
I don’t think her mum is disabled, I thought it was her nan that was disabled. I remember ROZE used to zoom around on her nans mobility scooter LOOOOL! Down the post office

LOL go to bed hon 🥴
Everything she posts looks dirty idk why even without w filter it just looks disgusting

They look like the dumbest couple lol like just off looks he looks a bit slow like these two are in set 9 for sure. Not a qualification between them. He probs does have one but like he so .... empty headed. Swear everyone is the love
Of her life. Jack n Jonny lol
D4403A65-D309-4C03-9BFF-F6D14195FC82.png

Looooool he put his friend in the front and his girlfriend in the back loooooooooool
181F216C-D605-47B7-AA69-7C994F20600F.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s jokes cause they all got a different Rosie lol jack got chav Rosie. Jonny got badass music n lash Rosie and now this guy is getting neutral Rosie. I say Jonny went through the most he had the lashes n her music n her tattoos the drugs the hair dye n all of it

No way she posted a pic like that lol she definitely sucked him off after. Jonny was the best looking ngl imo

Isn’t Jonny from her area like so she’s bound to see him

Reactions: 5
this 1 is my fav ajajjajaa

ah rosie
Nah how can you actually post something like that when your tryna be an influencer 😂 i swear i’ve never seen someone be so public about their private life i dunno what she was expecting from people

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.