Rosie Bragg #2 BabyGirlRoze or ByRosieMBragg? Who cares she’s still a ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slob alert desperate for cash
Gone from boss babe black fishing to all zen with her candles and aesthetic wannabe 😂
She’s supposed to be a ‘managing director’ of an unregistered clothing company and yet she doesn’t even have access to a tape measurer to measure her mirror 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
No thanks not with your musty hands
I really don’t get girls who go to makeup artists or random girls who don’t have a qualification or certificate the point of having a mua n paying them is you’re paying them for their skill n expertise like you’re paying for their knowledge. Otherwise you might as well do your own makeup if you’re letting someone random do it ygm like I think it’s selfish cause there’s actual girls w qualifications n Rosie thinks she can easily take customers from them

No thanks not with your musty hands

‘Quick I need 3 girls who will pay for their own travel to get to me, pay for their own lunch, don’t get paid for their time modelling for me and then pay for their travel all the way back home whilst I get more publicity and take all the profits that come from them modelling for free’

Bore off rosie if you can’t fund models don’t try to book them cause the good ones with experience will NOT fork out their own expenses for your own benefit. Clown.

Love how she didn’t even mention she’d cover costs for travel, cause she wouldn’t. She doesn’t give a f*ck that other people need to support their own lives, she only sees benefit for her.

Reactions: 2
What does she expect people to respond to this? 😂 a link to indeed.co.uk ? 😂 she’s spent her past 4/5 years mucking about and being lazy who does she think is hiring her? She’s not qualified for anything, she has no experience and its her own fault! She cant even say she’s a business owner because clearly thats failing if she’s now realising she needs a proper job like everyone else.

Also anyone else notice she took lushes out of her bio? 😭😭😭 embarrassed are we?

Last edited:
Yeah sure you had lot of people interested 🤮
Would never allow this dirty bag to touch me with any of her musty make up duck knows where it’s been and sitting in her dog piss room stinking of weed no thanks!! Not to mention no insurance wanna see thoughs certificate babe!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yeah sure you had lot of people interested 🤮
Would never allow this dirty bag to touch me with any of her musty make up duck knows where it’s been and sitting in her dog piss room stinking of weed no thanks!! Not to mention no insurance wanna see thoughs certificate babe!
Ahaha exactly she’s inviting people over to her house but where’s your public liability insurance honeyyy?! Absolute bellend. Her makeup kit is probably out of date as well, yuck.

She needs to stop trying to make quick money, get off her arse contact the local job centre and take whatever job she can get.

Roze go earn a honest living and actually pay some TAX! That tax helps keep a roof over your family’s head!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just thought I’d take the time to zoom in and see what this says...
first the calendar doesn’t look very busy for someone who suppose to have their own clothing business?

6th may she’s gotta call the DVLA. Wonder why she needs to do that?
she then she’s putting stuff up for sale? What because she’s broke and needs to sell whatever she can to make quick money because she’s a broke ass hoe?

Friday she’s doing one persons make up at 4:30 and Saturday 11am thought she needed 3 girls? Can she not count?

next we have 14th may beau’s moving day? Wait on hun ain’t it YOURS and beau’s moving day? Because you are moving in together? LOL guess that’s another lie because you aren’t moving into his flat he don’t want you there hence why you are RE doing you’re musty bedroom. What you gonna pretend that’s yours and Lego heads bedroom at his new gaff?

And what’s that 28th may? Theory night in? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Get a life Rose get a job stay away from insta and focus on YOURSELF

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just thought I’d take the time to zoom in and see what this says...
first the calendar doesn’t look very busy for someone who suppose to have their own clothing business?

6th may she’s gotta call the DVLA. Wonder why she needs to do that?
she then she’s putting stuff up for sale? What because she’s broke and needs to sell whatever she can to make quick money because she’s a broke ass hoe?

Friday she’s doing one persons make up at 4:30 and Saturday 11am thought she needed 3 girls? Can she not count?

next we have 14th may beau’s moving day? Wait on hun ain’t it YOURS and beau’s moving day? Because you are moving in together? LOL guess that’s another lie because you aren’t moving into his flat he don’t want you there hence why you are RE doing you’re musty bedroom. What you gonna pretend that’s yours and Lego heads bedroom at his new gaff?

And what’s that 28th may? Theory night in? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Get a life Rose get a job stay away from insta and focus on YOURSELF
If they were moving like she’s said she would just say moving day or our moving day, not beau’s? She’s such a liar can’t cope

LOL room transformation next week? Swear it’s meant to be moving day?

Why is there dog Bowles on her room 🤮
Wait the same room where she keeps all her lushes stock and promo’s it all she’s all feeding her dogs in? 🤢 we joke her rooms stinks of dog piss but this is confirmation it definitely does😂

As for moving out her with her man, he definitely told her she had to pay rent and she refused because she cant afford it but she’s also lazy as duck 😂

Reactions: 8
This jacket looks like it’s been dragged through dirt and she has the nerve to sell it for £50?! Thick or what. She will have to pay someone to take it from her.
1C41EFDD-88BE-4650-9581-BC06B31B8872.jpeg

Reactions: 3
She’s desperate for people to be interested in her life but that ship has sailed. Whilst were all working our REAL jobs we definitely don’t want to see someone in the middle of the day sat on their arse exhausted from making their bed or doing the washing. These are things we all have to do AROUND having a real job. She’s in her 20s and never had a real job she’s really Gna have to start from scratch and get a job in retail to form any kind of skills

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s desperate for people to be interested in her life but that ship has sailed. Whilst were all working our REAL jobs we definitely don’t want to see someone in the middle of the day sat on their arse exhausted from making their bed or doing the washing. These are things we all have to do AROUND having a real job. She’s in her 20s and never had a real job she’s really Gna have to start from scratch and get a job in retail to form any kind of skills
i mean we’re the most interested and its only to laugh 😭

Imagine her CV when she applies to actually do a real job!
yeah I sold clothes. done forex oh and I like to pretend I’m diy queen. I spend my day making my bed and sitting in my crappy smart car I can’t drive yet!

dunno how she can spend time on her arse even on my day off working and spending time with my daughter I still need to be productive. Washing clothes making the beds and cooking is normal chores nothing worth boasting about!

Imagine her CV when she applies to actually do a real job!
yeah I sold clothes. done forex oh and I like to pretend I’m diy queen. I spend my day making my bed and sitting in my crappy smart car I can’t drive yet!

dunno how she can spend time on her arse even on my day off working and spending time with my daughter I still need to be productive. Washing clothes making the beds and cooking is normal chores nothing worth boasting about!
Do you know whats even worse is that okay yes she boasts about doing things like washing/cooking as if she’s wifey material when they are basic human skills but its the fact that she lives with her mum and nan who are both disabled and she genuinely doesnt do anything to help out😂 like sometimes children are just spoilt by their parents so they never bother learning but how can she even say that 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.