Rosie Bragg #2 BabyGirlRoze or ByRosieMBragg? Who cares she’s still a ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I had to photoshop by body iceberg pic I’d start to feel sad cause if people praised me it’s not for me it’s for a false person ygm like eventually I’d feel guilty cause I don’t look like that even now I edit my pictures w lighting or like contrast n I’m scared if someone sees me they’re like waaaaait you don’t come w a butterfly wreath around your head ahah

Reactions: 4
Does she just love making people feel sick with her feet pics😂 you can see the dirt around her toes from the fake tan
3135DDA3-9CA4-48A8-AE48-A15B267A2102.png

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I’m acc embarrassed for her. She’s still promoting her brand as if it’s a new brand that started last week. She use to have such a following n connections lol I’d be so embarrassed to do this.
08FC465C-5947-45A9-A78A-1FEB7FB883FB.png

Reactions: 3
Ahahah she only went and posted her photoshopped fail again. What a diiiiiv
C39C17FB-C503-4601-90EF-E2FB78B6B482.jpeg
EF11ACF1-8E9A-4AC4-BC81-61B83FC2B6D8.jpeg

I’m acc embarrassed for her. She’s still promoting her brand as if it’s a new brand that started last week. She use to have such a following n connections lol I’d be so embarrassed to do this. View attachment 539778
“I put alot of thought, other people’s opinions and just a lot of time choosing different items” ..what an entitled delusional idiot. She can’t even string a proper sentence together that makes sense.
So embarrassing to have to beg for business this way 😅😅

I’m acc dead loll is she really wearing her bf boxers and acting like she’s done something. At this point I believe she is a serious pot head and alky, she clearly cannot think straight. Looks ridiculous with her camel toe out.
18A686D9-83B5-4AE8-A4A5-0257F77BED30.jpeg
FF113DF3-C0C4-47DB-BC94-2E23E484EA06.jpeg
473DBD2D-C883-47C0-9643-B9218D7890E2.jpeg
EA0CBD18-AA31-4B25-AF0B-F1506BE7B85C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Ahahah she only went and posted her photoshopped fail again. What a diiiiiv
View attachment 540503View attachment 540504

“I put alot of thought, other people’s opinions and just a lot of time choosing different items” ..what an entitled delusional idiot. She can’t even string a proper sentence together that makes sense.
So embarrassing to have to beg for business this way 😅😅

I’m acc dead loll is she really wearing her bf boxers and acting like she’s done something. At this point I believe she is a serious pot head and alky, she clearly cannot think straight. Looks ridiculous with her camel toe out.
View attachment 540549View attachment 540550View attachment 540551View attachment 540552
Im sorry who’s opinion is she taking into consideration? Her 5 customers who are actually family members? 😂 she literally doesnt even stock things that are on trend, black denim shorts and bandeau tops i think she’s stuck is 2016 to be honest 😭 have you noticed that the stuff she stocks isnt even her fashion sense, she only wears it to promote it and then you go on her main account and she doesn’t really wear her ‘products’ or anything similar 😂 and when she does wear the lushes stock it just looks and feels sooo forced

Reactions: 9
She’s embarrassing herself soooo much with the SIZING, like saying use me for size reference yet says she’s an 6-8/small but buys size 14 clothing and on the pic above looks about a 12/14 anyway

So much for the healthy eating and being a vegan for the 100th time. No discipline whatsoever.
She makes such a idiot of herself when she’s drunk, the way she was screeching over being sent over a bottle of Prosecco by random men was embarrassing. Can see she would cheat on her bf in a heartbeat for some money or freebies.

Reactions: 9
So much for the healthy eating and being a vegan for the 100th time. No discipline whatsoever.
She makes such a idiot of herself when she’s drunk, the way she was screeching over being sent over a bottle of Prosecco by random men was embarrassing. Can see she would cheat on her bf in a heartbeat for some money or freebies.
Didnt she cheat on jack n possibly Jonny. She got w Jonny quickly after jack n the same w her current bf it’s like she has them lined up

I find when she has a bf she takes this housewife roll. Cooking n cleaning an whatever I’m sorry that’s not lunch that’s a snack. It’s all beige nothing looks appealing it’s from a packet
E9D7BFBE-3BCA-4BC9-813E-18DF1232BAA6.png

• Sick
  • Haha
@Missclassy19 jack said she did and I believe him as the she showed johnny off straight away, no gap between them. She was at her peak when she was with jack imo before she became a blow up doll. He really supported her youtube, singing before she suddenly just dropped him

Reactions: 8
@Missclassy19 jack said she did and I believe him as the she showed johnny off straight away, no gap between them. She was at her peak when she was with jack imo before she became a blow up doll. He really supported her youtube, singing before she suddenly just dropped him
I can’t imagine the terrible experience of having sex w her n kissing those puss lips. Where does she find these men. N she said she was friends w Jonny for years so probs had her eye on him while w jack. Does she just scroll through her dm eyes closed n pick a random man for the month lol

She did cheat on jack with Johnny she’s a bunny boiler. She tried to deny it with a YouTube video but we all know she was lying! She’s vile lazy and a pot head. Vegan and clean living? Not this weekend. And that Lego head of a boyfriend she has now is her friends cousin doubt she is friend with his cousin coz she shits on everyone. She is embarrassing and needs to lay off the fillers her lips are just as bad as her stinky puss. Jacks words and that will always stick in my mind LOL musty hoe

Imagine just looking like you smell. I’d acc die like imagine someone seeing you n just assuming you smell clearly she doesn’t carry herself right she probs stinks of those cheap perfume dupes

• Haha
Iss she bleeping serious with this? 😂 she has absolutely no qualifications in make up, no healthy and safety training, you cannot make people pay you for something you are not qualified to do!! Clearly lushes is not bleeping selling because now she’s gone back to being a ✨make up artist ✨ again! I cannot deal
D0183647-0068-472C-A5F8-D78A5814B048.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Iss she bleeping serious with this? 😂 she has absolutely no qualifications in make up, no healthy and safety training, you cannot make people pay you for something you are not qualified to do!! Clearly lushes is not bleeping selling because now she’s gone back to being a ✨make up artist ✨ again! I cannot dealView attachment 546847
Was about to say this! She clearly needs a job! A REAL JOB! Also posted a singing video and stated she will do it everyday post one give it a rest babe

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also she needs to stop trying to sing songs that she literally cannot 😂 songs with high notes or hard bits are not for you roze x stop forcing it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.