Rosie Bragg #2 BabyGirlRoze or ByRosieMBragg? Who cares she’s still a ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yuck the state of that mirror. Why the ffff is she constantly so dirty 🤢🤢🤢
Lol because she is a dirty musty B*tchhh her Ex J Must have been right when he said her pussy stinks! And talking of that where’s her Lego head boyfriend he ain’t been about. She’s got all done up, well tried anyways to lay on her bed with her beloved Starbucks cup that’s no doubt not been cleaned going by the state of her mirrors lol 😂 and where’s her friends? Thought she would have been out in a beer garden, but I guess she don’t have none coz she’s shitted on em with her nasty vile behaviour. Only place she got to go is out with her mum and nan. Says a lot really. Bit sad for someone so young.

Reactions: 5
Do we think she’s only put that up because everyone has pointed out her hypocrisy claiming to be a size 8 trying to sell people stuff on lushes on here? The amount of times she said she’s ‘getting into shape’ and she just doesnt😂 the reason she probably looks no different is because she’s still just sitting on her ass all day, at least start taking ya bleeping dog on a walk 😂 might actually start to lose some weight then if thats what she’s aiming for

Reactions: 5
Does it to herself. Looks so green
D1552E66-06F7-4FD0-A105-2DDFFDD80B59.png

I love how she made a private insta to stop people doing exactly what we do lol n wants a more private life. Swear half of us follow her 😂😂

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Does it to herself. Looks so green View attachment 533873

I love how she made a private insta to stop people doing exactly what we do lol n wants a more private life. Swear half of us follow her 😂😂
What the hell is that tan. She is so desperate to look exotic it’s ridiculous. Everything about her is fake, dirty and disgusting.
All that talk of waiting for lockdown to be over to only sit at home alone all day getting drunk ahahaha she only has her bf and he works most of the time, he prob can’t even be bothered to deal with her.

Reactions: 6
She looks musty and green

What the hell is that tan. She is so desperate to look exotic it’s ridiculous. Everything about her is fake, dirty and disgusting.
All that talk of waiting for lockdown to be over to only sit at home alone all day getting drunk ahahaha she only has her bf and he works most of the time, he prob can’t even be bothered to deal with her.
Looool was gonna say that!! All she does is layed around at home like a slob done her make up and tanned. Where’s her friends and her boyfriend but your right he’s probably dumped her

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wait she was begging lockdown to be over to spend it w the same people she was w before 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is probably the worst catfish I’ve ever seen 😂 it wouldn’t be as bad if she wasnt modelling her clothes for lushes but its just bad for young girls i think if she wants to be an ‘influencer’

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.