Rosemary MacCabe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
None of us are forcing her to not take maternity leave or to keep writing though? She put herself in that position, not us. I think every non American reader would totally understand her taking a few months off, or scaling down the output for a while.
Interesting she didn't mention the comments about the podcast also going downhill.
I’m guessing she can’t really afford to take time off!

Reactions: 8
With the price of raising a child in the US even before you even consider medical bills, I can see why she hasn’t taken time off. It’s unfortunately not feasible

ETA
Would she even be entitled to state benefits if she’s not a full citizen ? I assume she has a green card cause she’s married but I believe there’s a difference between green card and actual citizenship

Reactions: 6
Yeah I really like Rosemary to be honest. I had stopped listening to the podcast and all podcasts really as I was sort of sick of them. But started listening again after a little break and found myself in a stitches laughing again and texting my sister about the funny bits as we both listen.

One thing me and my sisters love about Rosemary is her complete honesty. Like over honesty really 😂. She's says things most are afraid to and it's a breath of fresh air.

I know, my point was that's not anyone here's fault and Rosemary mentioning it has nothing to do with the comments saying her writing has changed. I think it would have changed irregardless if she'd taken months off. At least she's honest about reading here and isn't labelling us all bullies like the rest of the huns 🙄

Reactions: 1
Ive said it before and I'll say it again. I love Rosemary! Her content has changed - shocking really?? Are people actually shocked by that?!? Of course that's what her content will be if ya don't like it jog on! I'd rather follow someone wholesome, honest and well rounded like Rosemary than the fake tit some of them put up!

How she puts out weekly podcast, Patron podcast, newsletter, anchor baby content and then her paid feature pieces! Does she sleep!! To be doing all that with a newborn is crazy and I don't think she gives herself enough credit!

Reactions: 23
With the price of raising a child in the US even before you even consider medical bills, I can see why she hasn’t taken time off. It’s unfortunately not feasible

ETA
Would she even be entitled to state benefits if she’s not a full citizen ? I assume she has a green card cause she’s married but I believe there’s a difference between green card and actual citizenship
I don’t think they even have maternity leave past about 2/3 weeks over there, maybe I’m wrong?

What did she say about tattle? I missed it!
Basically that she was feeling crap one day decided to read here and overall it was very positive but got a bit upset about peoples commentary on the way her content has been going lately but again she was just like yeah fair enough nothing was mean it was just opinions

Reactions: 2
Has another other Instagram person ever admitted they read here? I know Caroline Foran did the whole " i was told about this website Tittle Title or something like that".

Reactions: 1
Has another other Instagram person ever admitted they read here? I know Caroline Foran did the whole " i was told about this website Tittle Title or something like that".
No!! They usually say some shite like “everyone’s sending me screenshots”

It’s gas isn’t it 😂 If you’re self obsessed enough to build a social media following and label yourself an “influencer”, you for damn sure are self obsessed to read everything that’s written about you online.

Reactions: 11
Nikki Whelan has done numerous rants on the "haters" here but she won't actually name the site 🙄

Reactions: 4
Dominique nugent and faces by Grace have both mentioned ‘that site’ In the past. The time of Doms wedding being called off and she mentioned tattle was actually the first I heard of it and I’ve been here since 🤣

Reactions: 3
Supermom,Lindsay Hamilton, eimear varian Barry are the only ones I know of that referred to the site by name. The rest of them pretend they never heard of it or say “that website” lol

Reactions: 3
I’d imagine they are all on here. How could you not? Would take a tremendous amount of will power, which is not demonstrated by many insta huns.

Reactions: 7
I really like Rosemary, her honesty, how she addresses things on her stories good or bad, etc, but the only thing I will NEVER understand with her is how she actually supports Faces By Grace!! Grace is the definition of lazy, unprofessional and utterly contemptable, but Rosemary likes all her posts..... I just don't get it.

Reactions: 13
I really like Rosemary, her honesty, how she addresses things on her stories good or bad, etc, but the only thing I will NEVER understand with her is how she actually supports Faces By Grace!! Grace is the definition of lazy, unprofessional and utterly contemptable, but Rosemary likes all her posts..... I just don't get it.
Not I tbh. I commend her on be able to move past the Gossie’s thing. She’s so intelligent and hard working, author, podcaster and mother to name but a few strings to her bow. Grace is the polar opposite, no redeeming qualities… maybe it’s because they were part of the first “proper “ group of Irish influencers.

Reactions: 2
Not I tbh. I commend her on be able to move past the Gossie’s thing. She’s so intelligent and hard working, author, podcaster and mother to name but a few strings to her bow. Grace is the polar opposite, no redeeming qualities… maybe it’s because they were part of the first “proper “ group of Irish influencers.
I always thought it was just to annoy Grace that she can be the bigger person, doubt she actually likes her at all