Rosemary MacCabe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always thought it was just to annoy Grace that she can be the bigger person, doubt she actually likes her at all
Not I tbh. I commend her on be able to move past the Gossie’s thing. She’s so intelligent and hard working, author, podcaster and mother to name but a few strings to her bow. Grace is the polar opposite, no redeeming qualities…
Wow good shout ! I hadn’t thought of it like that, that makes way more sense

Reactions: 1
Her friendship (or whatever it is) with Grace has never bothered me tbh. Couldn’t care less whose posts she likes or whatever!

I like Rosemary but she promoted a podcast from someone (one of her besties apparently) who I know is a bully. Bit of a turn off. Still enjoy her writing when free only now.

Not I tbh. I commend her on be able to move past the Gossie’s thing. She’s so intelligent and hard working, author, podcaster and mother to name but a few strings to her bow. Grace is the polar opposite, no redeeming qualities… maybe it’s because they were part of the first “proper “ group of Irish influencers.
Hard working…that actually made me lol…she does nothing except record a podcast, beg for subscriptions then brag about how she spends the money!!!

Reactions: 5
Hard working…that actually made me lol…she does nothing except record a podcast, beg for subscriptions then brag about how she spends the money!!!
It’s more content that most of the huns put out in all fairness

Reactions: 4
I do like her but i find it hard to get on board with her wanting everyone to pay her patreon so she can live a foot free fancy life doing the odd bit of writing raising her little fella while I go out and work my arse off 60hrs a wk to fund it🤷🏼‍♀️ and sometimes she is begging, it's off putting.

Reactions: 11
Finally unfollowed. Really enjoyed her money diaries and since their all behind a paywall (if she's even doing them still) - there is nothing worth following her for the US. Started following when she was really motivated re exercise etc too and obv that's entirely gone too! Wonder when/if she'll get a more stable income.

Reactions: 1
I do like her but i find it hard to get on board with her wanting everyone to pay her patreon so she can live a foot free fancy life doing the odd bit of writing raising her little fella while I go out and work my arse off 60hrs a wk to fund it🤷🏼‍♀️ and sometimes she is begging, it's off putting.
I just want to add and clarify, because i know she reads here, that my only problem if you want to call it that is it appears she doesn't want to work but instead get everyone to fund her love of writing. Id prefer to see her earn her own wage and write on the side, build on that i.e. release a book, write a column.
When she is almost begging for money i feel she really needs it and that's when i think to myself go get a job like anyone else.

Reactions: 2
I don't think its begging for money?? She's a writer who does a combination of free and paid work!!! Get the free stuff or opt and pay for extra if you want it. Same as podcast, plenty of free ones on Spotify but you can also pay for extra! Shes a writer, who went to college(which is more than a lot of them on Instagram!!) I wouldn't do my job for free!!!!!!!

Also FYI this is her Rave thread!!! Jog on!!! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 11
I don't think its begging for money?? She's a writer who does a combination of free and paid work!!! Get the free stuff or opt and pay for extra if you want it. Same as podcast, plenty of free ones on Spotify but you can also pay for extra! Shes a writer, who went to college(which is more than a lot of them on Instagram!!) I wouldn't do my job for free!!!!!!!

Apologies, I didn't realise it was a rave. *exits stage left*

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Didn’t realise it was the blind worship thread!!

Reactions: 3
I just want to add and clarify, because i know she reads here, that my only problem if you want to call it that is it appears she doesn't want to work but instead get everyone to fund her love of writing. Id prefer to see her earn her own wage and write on the side, build on that i.e. release a book, write a column.
When she is almost begging for money i feel she really needs it and that's when i think to myself go get a job like anyone else.
I think the point is that writing is work, producing content/podcasts is work. If you want to consume the content that she has worked on then you pay for the content. Lots of people are self employed, people earn money in different ways. When brands post their wares on Instagram or wherever you don't think they are begging for money do you? Why is it any different when a person sells writing?

Reactions: 9
She is writing a book, you can pre order it on unbound. She's a writer, why shouldn't she sell her writing on Instagram, its no different to an artist selling their paintings on Instagram. If you don't like it, you don't have to purchase. I was signed up to substack, I wasn't enjoying it so unsubscribed.

Reactions: 6