Rosemary MacCabe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Irish Influencer/Podcaster living her best life in the States with her American and expecting her first child

Reactions: 7
Love Rosemary, she was a bit polarising back in the day when she spoke out a lot, i feel like she was one of thd first to call out the BS on insta

Shes very intelligent and writes really well IMO.

Thw only mental health advocate i can think of that speaks openly about it without trying to monetise it

Reactions: 32
Love Rosemary, she was a bit polarising back in the day when she spoke out a lot, i feel like she was one of thd first to call out the BS on insta

Shes very intelligent and writes really well IMO.

Thw only mental health advocate i can think of that speaks openly about it without trying to monetise it
I agree I love her and her podcast. Genuinely so happy for her and her pregnancy, she doesn’t annoy me or talk shite and when she does she will say oh I know I’m talking tit. There’s something so refreshing about her

Reactions: 20
Absolutely thrilled for her. Loved her back in her influencing days but so happy she got out of it because she was just far too honest for it!!!

The podcast is ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS!!! I find myself rationing them because I hate having to wait for a new one haha!!

So happy that she has found such happiness and wishing her a healthy and happy pregnancy

Reactions: 18
Love Rosemary, she is honest and open but not in a self indulgent way. Delighted for all her good news lately. The podcast is amazing! Beatrice has such a gas sense of humour. It's like sitting with your sisters / friends having the lols. Something we've sll been missing so long

Reactions: 14
Feel like I've just announced my own pregnancy I'm that delighted for her. Love her, love the podcast and enjoy her writing too. A real woman 😊

I started following her years ago, absolutely love her honesty. Really happy for her engagement and pregnancy she deserves it

Reactions: 9
Really big fan. Hope her book does well, I can't wait to read it. The pod is absolutely brilliant. Must say I did enjoy her own pod but the one with her sister is so much better.

Reactions: 6
I think the pod with her sister has shown a different side to her too. She has always had a dry sense of humour which Ive always loved and then when she bounces that of Beatrice it’s just bloody hilarious.

I’ve had to stop listening to it on my walks as I’ve been roaring laughing out loud and gotten some looks of concern 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just love how honest she is about stuff. No bells and whistles with her.

Reactions: 1
There are things you could dislike Rosemary for, the same way as there are things about EVERYONE that are dislikeable. But what makes her so enjoyable to follow is how genuine and honest she is. And I mean ACTUAL genuineness and honestly, not the faux version instagrammers whip out when they feel like it.
It's a bit like the BOPO movement. Its mostly so disingenuous. Women (most white straight sized) highlighting their fat roles and cellulite for content. Real body positivity is living authentically in your body...not feeling like you need to apologise for or hide your pale legs or the "muffin top" that spills over the top of your jeans, but also not seeking praise for them either. In the same way real honest people don't need to go about how honest they are...
Anyway, what I'm trying to say is I like Rosemary, she stands out amongst a sea of insta Huns!

Reactions: 13
Finally a rave thread i can get on board with! Agree with everything that's been posted. Have been following Rosemary a few years now and have so much time for her. She's not perfect, but she owns it every time which is more than can be said for most instagrammers let's be honest. I love how ever the oversharer, she's broken the usual 'rule' and gone public with her pregnancy before the 13 week mark because by her own admission, she can't keep a secret for the life of her. I found that part of her announcement a howl! Genuinely as happy to see things working out for her as I would be for one of my mates.

Reactions: 17
So happy to see this thread. I love the podcast with her sister and it has seen me through the lockdown. So genuinely happy for her. Like you guys, I felt as if it was my friend when I seen the post. She is honest to a fault 😅. Her and Brandin seem so well suited and she seems so content and happy!

Delighted to have this thread! So so happy for her. It was such a gamble moving but it was really the best possible thing she could have done. She seems so content and comfortable 💜 genuinely shed a tear when I saw her announcement. So thrilled. I never thought of her as "maternal", (I hate when people say that but I cant seem to explain it another way) but since watching her and listening to her speak about Beatrice's children, my eyes have well and truly been opened. Love Beatrice aswell, podcast has me in stitches!! So jealous of their lols it cheers me right up 💜

The podcast is fantastic, the only thing that used to annoy me was when she complained about money and then posted her money diaries (which I loved to read!) and saw her spending on random shite! Because that’s exactly what I do, complain about money but have eaten my weight in avocado toast! But at the same time I appreciated that, she owns it and doesn’t pretend to be perfect!

Delighted to see this rave thread. She is one of my favourite people to watch who I don't know personally.
I feel if she lived near me she could be a friend because I agree with her so much.
Thrilled to see her news of marriage and baby. Wish her nothing but the best

I used to love her back in the day when she was always snap chatting her daily life. I’m hoping she’ll get back more into doing it . She had an awful time when she was getting stalked I’m so happy her life is happy again

Reactions: 2
Ah I used to love her when she was on the tv show (Midday? Elaine? Whatever it was called back then!) and then she just kinda disappeared. Delighted for her, always seemed like the kind of girl you'd want to be friends with IRL.

Ah I used to love her when she was on the tv show (Midday? Elaine? Whatever it was called back then!) and then she just kinda disappeared. Delighted for her, always seemed like the kind of girl you'd want to be friends with IRL.
Yes me too! Someone started stalking and harassing her, and Rosemary fell into a depression and stopped showing her life as much as far as I can remember

• Wow
Reactions: 4