Rosemary MacCabe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still enjoy it too but my god the amount and length of the ads for dyson drive me MAD!!!!

Reactions: 2
Yep I can’t listen with the dyson ad placement. I thought it was an accident at first but seems to be every episode. I think they’ve reached their peak with what they have to talk about tbh. Am noticing them going over the same topics they already did before, have had to check a few times was I listening to an old episode again. Wish them both the best though I think they’re both nice people

Reactions: 6
Yep I can’t listen with the dyson ad placement. I thought it was an accident at first but seems to be every episode. I think they’ve reached their peak with what they have to talk about tbh. Am noticing them going over the same topics they already did before, have had to check a few times was I listening to an old episode again. Wish them both the best though I think they’re both nice people
Yeah every episode and aswell as that they even have an ad break in the middle of the episode. Whoever edits the pod literally wedged it into the middle of Rosemarys sentence about cool sculpting her chin 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
And don't even start me on georgie crawford and her ads onher podcasts
The ones on soul sisters were so cringe - how are you getting on with mineral 89?? 🙄🙄

I suppose I'm in the minority but I still really like the podcast, but maybe that's because I'm on patreon so avoid the ads.
On patreon too, still like the pod but it’s not as good as it used to be. Kinda feels like they have run out of topics

Reactions: 2
I never switched over after she left the Patreon, I like Rosemary's writing but the irony of me subsidising her ridiculous spending was not lost on me after a while!
Same here. She’s obviously rolling in it over there so never made the switch.

Reactions: 1
I haven't listened to the podcast yet, but on her postings, like any new mother, my own life, and therefore content, would become more baby/child related. I watched her stories from yesterday, I really felt for her. She is definitely someone I enjoy watching and I would feel would be my type of friend.
Babies definitely change your world and world view so it's understandable her content has changed direction recently

Reactions: 19
I haven't listened to the podcast yet, but on her postings, like any new mother, my own life, and therefore content, would become more baby/child related. I watched her stories from yesterday, I really felt for her. She is definitely someone I enjoy watching and I would feel would be my type of friend.
Babies definitely change your world and world view so it's understandable her content has changed direction recently
Me too - i can totally see why it got to her - i'm mot actually signed up - i cancelled my patreon in a fit of frugality when i started saving for a mortgage, but would recommend her writings.

I hope it doesnt affect her too much, especially as there is so much positivity about her here, a rarity on tattle.

Since she spoke about tattle a positive comment i made about her months back has received a few likes, another rarity, in that, usually a rants about tattle brings more "haters" here, whereas Rosemarys chat brought"likers" for want of a better word!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Overall I'm a fan of rosemary, even though I have no children I still find her relatable particularly considering all the different paths she went through.

I really admire her honesty, you rarely ever see influencers admitting that read their own threads even though they then make some passive aggressive post which makes it clear as day that they do. Also her reaction, she could have gone into finger pointing calling us lonely bullies like all the rest do but she was very mature about it and saw it more as constructive criticism, which really it is

Reactions: 27
Overall I'm a fan of rosemary, even though I have no children I still find her relatable particularly considering all the different paths she went through.

I really admire her honesty, you rarely ever see influencers admitting that read their own threads even though they then make some passive aggressive post which makes it clear as day that they do. Also her reaction, she could have gone into finger pointing calling us lonely bullies like all the rest do but she was very mature about it and saw it more as constructive criticism, which really it is
Exactly! So much more respect for her for doing this. They all read their threads on here, why wouldn’t they? If it was me, I’d definitely want to know what’s being said about me - why deny it?

Reactions: 6
I had to laugh at her admitting to seeing the new comments on her thread on tattle literally like a day after they appeared. Guaranteed if there was a thread about me anywhere online, I'd be bet into it getting live notifications right to my phone, wondering what tf people were thinking about me. It's not admirable but it's the god honest truth for most of us, curiosity killed the cat and all that. No doubt almost every single influencer we talk about here does the same thing, the difference is they then almost always exclusively take the "high road" narrative, they're "far too important to care what some sad losers think about in some corner of the internet", or aren't all these trolls so sad and pathetic etc etc. Fair play to Rosemary for being honest about it. Hi Rosemary ;)

Reactions: 14
I know she has said before she struggles with criticism and really takes it to heart, I hope she knows everyone here still likes her and thinks she’s sound. She is right as well about if she wasn’t self employed she would still be on maternity leave so maybe we should cut her some slack on that front. I hadn’t really thought about it that way

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I know she has said before she struggles with criticism and really takes it to heart, I hope she knows everyone here still likes her and thinks she’s sound. She is right as well about if she wasn’t self employed she would still be on maternity leave so maybe we should cut her some slack on that front. I hadn’t really thought about it that way
None of us are forcing her to not take maternity leave or to keep writing though? She put herself in that position, not us. I think every non American reader would totally understand her taking a few months off, or scaling down the output for a while.
Interesting she didn't mention the comments about the podcast also going downhill.

Reactions: 5
She’s taking it so so well. Like no name calling, didn’t call anyone a “troll” etc. she’s a class act.

Reactions: 5