Rosemary MacCabe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a bit behind but I thought Beatrice sounded very irritated in the last two Patreon podcasts pre baby. I know they wind each other up a bit normally but this was different. Didn't enjoy listening because of it.

Reactions: 1
Yeah I’m thinking maybe I want more out of it than they are willing to give. Fair enough if so. I’ll just have to unsub which is sad because I do like both of them but I don’t want to listen to mindless rigid topics every week. I like a bit of natural chatter and some insight into their lives, otherwise it just feels stale. But I wish them both well.

I absolutely commend Rosemary for speaking about her birth story on the podcast today and i actually feel bad for expecting her to come on sooner and speak about it. It’s clearly very hard for her to talk about and a lot of it upsets her. I related a lot to how she felt post giving birth.

Reactions: 9
She solely identifies as a mother now? (As she has just stated) Geez the feminist rosemary is truly dead and gone.

It was obviously tongue in cheek. But I admire Rosemary for admitting how much she has changed. She was previously adamant about not wanting kids. And she’s admitted she was wrong. She’s not trying to be someone she’s not. She’s true to herself and her readers. There’s no holier than thou, life is all roses bullshit with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It was obviously tongue in cheek. But I admire Rosemary for admitting how much she has changed. She was previously adamant about not wanting kids. And she’s admitted she was wrong. She’s not trying to be someone she’s not. She’s true to herself and her readers. There’s no holier than thou, life is all roses bullshit with her.
Yep while obviously I don't agree with absolutely everything she says, she can sometimes be a little bit too... "woke" for me, I love how she has matured over the last few years.

I followed her in the early days of when she was living with her ex and enjoyed her then, as much as I enjoy her now. She wasn't afraid to call out the bullshit she was sucked into as a "blogger" like the kale and mince breakfasts and just seems so genuinely happy now, compared to that period where she was a bit weight obsessed to try and fit in.

Reactions: 9
Yep while obviously I don't agree with absolutely everything she says, she can sometimes be a little bit too... "woke" for me, I love how she has matured over the last few years.

I followed her in the early days of when she was living with her ex and enjoyed her then, as much as I enjoy her now. She wasn't afraid to call out the bullshit she was sucked into as a "blogger" like the kale and mince breakfasts and just seems so genuinely happy now, compared to that period where she was a bit weight obsessed to try and fit in.
I really think theres a joy/glow in her face that i've never seen before since shes moved to the US. Its lovely to see

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Jesus how many times is that Dyson ad in the new podcast 😅😬
I’m not even finished the episode and I’ve heard it about 5 times already. Is that normal for this podcast? This is the first episode I’ve listened to and was wondering if every episode is like that. It’s so annoying.

Reactions: 4
I’m not even finished the episode and I’ve heard it about 5 times already. Is that normal for this podcast? This is the first episode I’ve listened to and was wondering if every episode is like that. It’s so annoying.
No it’s not usually like that at all I’m thinking maybe it was a mistake

Reactions: 2
Anyone else signed up to Rosemary on substack, I usually love everything she writes, but recently it's just not interesting at all, I know she's a new mother and busy with baby, BUT this is a paid service

Just wondering what others think?

Anyone else signed up to Rosemary on substack, I usually love everything she writes, but recently it's just not interesting at all, I know she's a new mother and busy with baby, BUT this is a paid service

Just wondering what others think?
What does she write about on it? I used to subscribe to her Patreon a few years ago. The money diaries got a little boring after a while.

I never switched over after she left the Patreon, I like Rosemary's writing but the irony of me subsidising her ridiculous spending was not lost on me after a while!

Reactions: 11
I think the money diaries made me feel better about my own spending! At times I did feel unsure as to why I was paying to read about her spending her money on daily takeaways, but her other writings kept me interested. Now the money diaries are just boring and most articles are baby related which I'm not just not interested in.

I cancelled my subscription just last week. I think her content has gone terrible. The only thing half worth reading were the money diaries. 🙈