Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hairylairy

Chatty Member
I'm signed up to their patreon, the most recent episode was post baby, and he was cooing away in the background so cute 😍

MaryJones1

The only thing I don't like about the Patreon is that you have to go in to the email and download it, it is a bit of a faff. I wonder are they running out of topics and that's why they don't have a bank of pre records

I would assume so. She had multiple fake pages on different platforms. Def in here giving her 2 cents. Probably a moderator or something. I dont hate anyone but I am v close to hating her after what she tried to do to me. Jokes on her though she made herself out to look ridiculous. I have been told not to communicate with her in any way. If she tries anything again im going to the guards to harassment. I'm even scared saying this much.

I love her writing style. I think I love her so much because she's so relatable. For myself anyway.. so delighted for her
Oh god sorry to hear that, that's awful. Hope you are OK.

timbertrot

Chatty Member
Don’t get the fascination with those pouches, the food is heated to preserve it so can’t have much nutrition, surely easier and cheaper just to blend up some veg 🙈