Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
The new podcast about quitting jobs, is that really new? It sounds old? No references to Rosemary having had the baby? Are they keeping all of that chat for the patreon?

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
Did anyone read that Barbie article and think she missed the mark completely? Just looks like she referenced a bunch of Wikipedia articles. Anyone remotely interested in film can see the casting makes perfect sense as does the direction and marketing
No I didn't see it, what was she saying in the article?

JillZarin

Chatty Member
Just wondering what are the thoughts on the insta post she put up about the negative stuff about her on this?

not_influenced

VIP Member
I like reading how I spend my money but find the concept of same person every week/month boring? Whereas journal, it's free, variety of incomes, occupations and lifestyles keeps it interesting!!

Who reads it? Is it repeatitive?

Jellybb

VIP Member
Also how good is she to publicly support faces by Grace who was an absolute bitch to her?! Honestly, Rosemary is just showing how amazing abs mature she is. I don’t know why she bothers but fair play to her.
Where is she supporting grace?

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Her friendship (or whatever it is) with Grace has never bothered me tbh. Couldn’t care less whose posts she likes or whatever!

Hairylairy

Chatty Member
I think the money diaries made me feel better about my own spending! At times I did feel unsure as to why I was paying to read about her spending her money on daily takeaways, but her other writings kept me interested. Now the money diaries are just boring and most articles are baby related which I'm not just not interested in.