Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bellawella22

Chatty Member
It's horrific.....I'd be outra there so quick hut I understand that Rosemary's position is complex..as in her husband has other children from a previous relationship in the states....the situation us only going to get worse before it gets better
Do the children live with them permanently? What happened to their biological mother?

Puffin

VIP Member
That post that she shared was made on a Faces by Grace thread can't remember correctly but I think someone made a comment on Rosemary's weight on it and got called out as she is pregnant.

Smirkymirky

VIP Member
Can one of Rosemary's subscribers please confirm this for me - with substack is it accurate that there is the odd voice recording with the rest of the articles in text only? Thanks

Bluewolf

Chatty Member
Eesh, I dunno how that rant was supposed to come across but...it did not come across well 😬 More than once saying a fiver a month is not a lot of money so stop complaining basically? If that's the case Rosemary you won't miss those fivers so. Comes off sooo unappreciative of the subscribers she does have.
Was there a rant? I didn’t see any rant? Has it been deleted maybe?

Sandyclaws

VIP Member
With the price of raising a child in the US even before you even consider medical bills, I can see why she hasn’t taken time off. It’s unfortunately not feasible

ETA
Would she even be entitled to state benefits if she’s not a full citizen ? I assume she has a green card cause she’s married but I believe there’s a difference between green card and actual citizenship
I don’t think they even have maternity leave past about 2/3 weeks over there, maybe I’m wrong?

marymac19

VIP Member
Woops you're correct, I didn't have the specs on. Did a Google and found the following as well

>As the Chief Creative Officer of Vera Bradley Inc, the total compensation of Beatrice Cabe at Vera Bradley Inc is $847,528. There are 5 executives at Vera Bradley Inc getting paid more, with Robert Wallstrom having the highest compensation of $2,691,300.
Wow 😱

roo689

VIP Member
She asked before about green cards/immigration for elderly parents. There’s a snowballs chance in hell of America allowing it

marymac19

VIP Member
Listened to the podcast today. Bea doesn't seem to care one bit about being let go. She must have got massive redundancy

That doesn't surprise me for an exec salary in the US. But it's high risk, high reward and out the door within 3 - 4 years in most of those roles over there. It's a high ceiling to fall from in a tech bust especially in the fashion and design industry where those kind of jobs are thin on the ground. Good luck to her, that's a lot of stress on her and her husband especially if he's not working.