Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Carina90

She’s not a nice person. Self serving, rude and a smartarse. Think deeper about who you stand up for.

She has said multiple times in posts/podcasts/stories that she left in March and had a return ticket for May for a friends wedding. She - like many others, myself included - thought the pandemic was a blip, maybe for a month or so. I don't think anybody foresaw how Covid changed the world with lockdowns/travel/quarantines etc.
You would swear she left with a one way ticket never to return the way you've described it.

BekkaBoo

Chatty Member
Is anyone here sub on patreon for her and considering stopping and switching to not without my sister?
Yeah, I've been wondering about it. I started listening to their podcast only recently, so quite behind, but I love it. Do you know what kind of content is on their patreon?

catcat94

Unfollowed Rosemary years ago, can’t remember why. But decided to follow again as she’s been popping up.
She’s pleasant to watch but what’s with this twangy American accent? How long has she been there? I have family in America 8, almost 9 years and they don’t have a twangy accent like that!

Pandakitten

Chatty Member
I pre-ordered from Easons and have received her book this morning. I dunno of start tonight or hold off til the weekend but im looking forward to getting stuck in!
Ordered mine via Gutter bookshop, anyone get theirs from there yet? Also looking forward to reading.

roo689

VIP Member
I like Rosemary but she promoted a podcast from someone (one of her besties apparently) who I know is a bully. Bit of a turn off. Still enjoy her writing when free only now.