Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeepSchmeep

Beatrice has been let go from her job. She’s the only earner in her house - must be very stressful. Wonder how many jobs in high end fashion there are in Fort Wayne?
Has she said this? That is stressful, I think she's used to a high salary too. Didn't know the husband didn't work.

Teacake92

She asked before about green cards/immigration for elderly parents. There’s a snowballs chance in hell of America allowing it
Presumably B has citizenship? In which case sponsoring her parents for a greencard is pretty straightforward. It just takes a couple of years.

Noseynatter

Love Rosemary, always have but she blocked me for some unknown reason a few years ago, I never spoke a bad word to her.

I listen to Not without my sister and it's brilliant 😊

I definitely prefer Rosemary over Beatrice, you'd need alot of patience with a sister like her 🙊😂

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
It felt really old. I have definitely heard most of that chat before, so much so I had to check I hadn’t clicked into an old podcast by mistake. Even their voices sound different. Disappointing they aren’t saying much about their lives/ life post baby.. they used to divulge the odd titbit. I liked that.

New to Rosemarie. I quite like her. I am totally getting the chip wallet she recommended. How did she meet her partner? Was she randomly over in the states visiting the sister and meet him than?