Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Femma

Chatty Member
She is an absolute gem. I wasn’t sure that to expect when I started listening, I just never imagined that it could be as funny as it is. But Beatrice won my heart with the kidnap story and squeezing herself into the Pucci trousers 😂 I still laugh at least once a day thinking about her telling that story. I think they balance each other out perfectly and add to each others likability. They have a lovely relationship, it’s actually a joy to listen to it. But Beatrice is so natural and relaxed for someone who has no experience with broadcasting
What episode was the kidnap story? I can never find it .

Itsluluirl

She never seems to go outside with him, I know the winter is awful over there but she never goes the park with him..or anywhere really.
Yeah I had my daughter to loads of play centres and gymborees at that age as usually they let you in cheap enough €5 with a coffee included was nice to meet other parents as well and make small chat. Saved me going crazy stuck indoors in winter

Cklife

I wonder who looks after Coilean when the parents have visited them, and have stayed for considerable periods. Difficult situation.

Did she get Coilean with Liam originally? I didn’t follow her back then.

Hairylairy

Chatty Member
I wouldn't be able to ignore any thread about me, positive or not. At least she's honest about it unlike others. Iv never followed a more relatable person in my life I love her 😂 even her day to day giving out is funny. The podcast has me in actual stitches
The most recent podcast on patreon is hilarious, herself & Beatrice had me crying with laughter

Lmarcon

VIP Member
I also think I've heard them talking (and laughing) on the pod about various cats who've had a sticky end.

And she rehomed her husbands cats with his ex-wife and then got a new one.

Honestly I don't even blame her parents, the seem to have an attitude to animals thats common wtih older people in rural areas, and they didn't ask to have Rosamarys dog later in life because she decided to move to America. I also don't fully buy the story of why she couldn't bring the dog wtih her. Yes, relocating a dog is tough but I fully believe most dogs want to stay by their owners side no matter what, cold winters aside. I'm sure dogs grow old in Indiana all the time, even those with old injuries. Surely the dog could be kept indoors during the most severe weather. I don't believe that there was no possible way to make it work.
Jeez all this is news to me…not feeling so sorry for her now