Rosemary MacCabe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah off the back of everyone’s subscriptions!! I had to cancel too. She seems to provide content only when she can be arsed. No need for her to get childcare, she doesn’t do anything
She explained what she does? Some writing, the podcast and some freelance work. She isn't talking about getting fulltime childcare, it seemed like she was just looking for a few afternoons a week.

I don't know why people take it so personally that she is a spender not a saver. The fact that she writes for a living seems to rile people up too, would you rather she sells white label crap or pretends to be your friend that is just letting you know about this new shampoo that she loves! She has a masters in journalism it's hardly strange that she is looking to get paid for writing. I don't know is the problem that people think she is demanding they sign up when she mentions it or what?

Reactions: 27
I really enjoy Rosemary’s content and have done for years. So happy for her in her new life with Brandin and the boys.
Does anyone know if Brandin’s kids live with them full time?
That’s a busy house if so!

Reactions: 1
No I think they
I really enjoy Rosemary’s content and have done for years. So happy for her in her new life with Brandin and the boys.
Does anyone know if Brandin’s kids live with them full time?
That’s a busy house if so!
No I think they share custody with his ex wife. They seem to have a good relationship with the boys mum which is really nice.

Reactions: 6
I liked how a few days ago while drumming up Patreon support she said "for people wondering why doesn't the stupid witch just get a job?" and explained it was to do with the type of Visa she has, because... I had been wondering exactly that 🙈

Reactions: 17
Did he loose his job? I'm sure she could earn plenty if she wanted. Wonder how much the book will make.. Can't wait to read it

I do love Rosemary and love reading her work/following on Instagram. I also love the podcast (particularly Beatrice!) but have found myself recently feeling slightly irritated at the irregularity of episodes.

I subscribe on Patreon and it seems like the posting is incredibly inconsistent and never seems to add up to the (notional) 8 episodes a month. I completely get that they both have a lot going on, but it just seems so unprofessional? Particularly given that on Patreon alone it says they’re at nearly 3k a month on subscriptions. Surely at this stage they should have a bit of a bank of episodes in case they can’t record for whatever reason?

Reactions: 9
I do love Rosemary and love reading her work/following on Instagram. I also love the podcast (particularly Beatrice!) but have found myself recently feeling slightly irritated at the irregularity of episodes.

I subscribe on Patreon and it seems like the posting is incredibly inconsistent and never seems to add up to the (notional) 8 episodes a month. I completely get that they both have a lot going on, but it just seems so unprofessional? Particularly given that on Patreon alone it says they’re at nearly 3k a month on subscriptions. Surely at this stage they should have a bit of a bank of episodes in case they can’t record for whatever reason?
I was only thinking the same about the patreon! As you say, completely understand theyare working mothers and have plenty going on but it does getting a bit irritating

I have to agree, I’m also a patron and definitely on the verge of cancelling. I really enjoy the podcast but I don’t quite accept the “busy working mums” excuse, it’s a podcast where they sit and chat for a while, it’s not like a heavy hitter that requires a huge amount of research per episode or anything!

Reactions: 6
I also unsubscribed a while back and am just not enjoying the episodes as much any more. Used to be my number one listen but I feel like they have already covered many of the topics that they could eg their jobs, childhood stories etc. One of the recent ones was not good at all - the one about being a human milk bank? Very random and it was actually one of the patreon episodes. Love R and B but feel they have lost their way a bit with this

Reactions: 3
I also unsubscribed a while back and am just not enjoying the episodes as much any more. Used to be my number one listen but I feel like they have already covered many of the topics that they could eg their jobs, childhood stories etc. One of the recent ones was not good at all - the one about being a human milk bank? Very random and it was actually one of the patreon episodes. Love R and B but feel they have lost their way a bit with this
I heard that one too, it was bizarre. It kind of seemed like an excuse for Rosemary to talk about breastfeeding. I do find them both entertaining but it’s hard to see where the podcast will go from here.

Reactions: 2
I dunno fair play in a way, it’s all about normalising things I suppose…. I was definitely too uptight and had a fear of breastfeeding and a horror of doing it n case I was seen so it never worked for me… I don’t regret it but I wonder if it’s better now that attempts are being made to normalise it.

It's a subject thats always up for debate, I'm a mother but didn't bf. I'm totally ok with public breastfeeding but I'm confused why she felt the need to show us her baby feeding. We all know what breast feeding looks like. Her breasts and nipples were forced upon us without choice or warning.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's a subject thats always up for debate, I'm a mother but didn't bf. I'm totally ok with public breastfeeding but I'm confused why she felt the need to show us her baby feeding. We all know what breast feeding looks like. Her breasts and nipples were forced upon us without choice or warning.
She’s dehydrated with the thirst I think

It’s a bit cheeky just posting random af links imo, it’s not like she has shown any particular items or highlighted a bargain or some such that you might think she deserves a bit of a kickback from. Weird, I wouldn’t be using someone’s af code, that had absolutely no influence on me making the purchase or discount etc, just to give them a kickback from me spending my hard earned cash. What a time to be alive that you can just expect to get an income like that.

Reactions: 10