Rosemary MacCabe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes 2015 rosemary needs to f**k off, she was so painful back then. At least she acknowledges she was a opinionated ott feminist back then. Motherhood and marriage really suit her.

Reactions: 12
Yes 2015 rosemary needs to f**k off, she was so painful back then. At least she acknowledges she was a opinionated ott feminist back then. Motherhood and marriage really suit her.
She really was quite awful back then. I couldn't stomach her. Anti marriage, anti having children, anti bleeping happiness 🤣🤣. She was terribly bitter and quite patronising. Moving to the US was the best thing she ever did for herself. Keep her lit Rosemary.

Reactions: 9

I was surprised by that post tbh. Really agreed with the gist of the old post about keeping kids out of the picture until they could consent and just disappointed that it's all been totally ignored. There's a lot of merit in that old post.

But previous mince and spinach eating Rosemary was tough work, everything seemed to be an issue combined with the obsessive gym going. The US lifestyle has really mellowed her out.

Reactions: 14
I was surprised by that post tbh. Really agreed with the gist of the old post about keeping kids out of the picture until they could consent and just disappointed that it's all been totally ignored. There's a lot of merit in that old post.

But previous mince and spinach eating Rosemary was tough work, everything seemed to be an issue combined with the obsessive gym going. The US lifestyle has really mellowed her out.
If I was eating spinach and mince for breakfast, lunch and dinner I’d be a cranky bleep as well😂 Do love her new outlook on life though

• Haha
Reactions: 9
100% agree with her 2015 stance on kids, now more than ever. It’s getting out of control.

Reactions: 13
Don’t get the fascination with those pouches, the food is heated to preserve it so can’t have much nutrition, surely easier and cheaper just to blend up some veg 🙈

She’s taking a break from writing due to her mental health. Shouldn’t you be pausing those paid subscriptions? She can’t have it both ways if she can’t be bothered getting a job.

Reactions: 8
Don’t get the fascination with those pouches, the food is heated to preserve it so can’t have much nutrition, surely easier and cheaper just to blend up some veg 🙈
If there was not enough nutrition in the pouch they couldn't be sold as there is certain standards that have to be met for baby food so I'm sure they're fine just a more expensive option

Reactions: 2
Most people here don’t seem to be raving. We should start a rant one

Reactions: 3
If there was not enough nutrition in the pouch they couldn't be sold as there is certain standards that have to be met for baby food so I'm sure they're fine just a more expensive option
Sadly there are safety standards but not nutrition standards and it has been proven that babies fed on pouches alone can lack nutrients (I say this as someone who’s child would only eat pouches for about a year - no judgement)

Most people here don’t seem to be raving. We should start a rant one
No 😂😂 I wouldn't be able to not look and then I'd be afraid I'd start to dislike her! I really surprised myself when I actually became a fan again after the 2015 Rosemary - she was so cranky and annoying! It's mad to think she's changed so much in such a short space of time. I'm thrilled for her though, she seems really happy now.

Does she still spend like a mad yoke? I did have to cancel the patron because of cutbacks!

No 😂😂 I wouldn't be able to not look and then I'd be afraid I'd start to dislike her! I really surprised myself when I actually became a fan again after the 2015 Rosemary - she was so cranky and annoying! It's mad to think she's changed so much in such a short space of time. I'm thrilled for her though, she seems really happy now.

Does she still spend like a mad yoke? I did have to cancel the patron because of cutbacks!
Yeah off the back of everyone’s subscriptions!! I had to cancel too. She seems to provide content only when she can be arsed. No need for her to get childcare, she doesn’t do anything

I'm still subscribed and I love Rosemary's writing, I haven't noticed that it's less frequent, I do like her and find her content is worth the sub but one thing that I did really think was very sound of her is she has said numerous times if anyone would like to read her substack but can't afford it she will add them absolutely free no questions asked if you just dm her. I think that's very good of her considering it's how she makes her living but she's spoken of how she thinks art should be available and accessible to all no matter what income.
I'm happy to support that with my subscription.

Reactions: 14