Rosemary MacCabe #2 not a rave thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think she posts to insta then races here at breakneck speed, ignoring her ‘rave’ thread. Ohmigodwhatarethwysayingaboutmememeeeeeeeeee!!! Love this though, remember when we were scolded by her for posting from work? 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I thought it was fairly honest of her to say that all the negative stuff that’s posted on here about her is some of her fears about herself…. Not too often you hear ‘influencers’ being that open….
I kinda wondered if foxwarren is the girl who was with the guy Rosemary had an affair with that she goes into in her book?!

Reactions: 34
I thought it was fairly honest of her to say that all the negative stuff that’s posted on here about her is some of her fears about herself…. Not too often you hear ‘influencers’ being that open….
I kinda wondered if foxwarren is the girl who was with the guy Rosemary had an affair with that she goes into in her book?!
Convinced Foxwarren is Rosemary ;p

Reactions: 2
102k a year, plus whatever brandin brings in, is way above average in the US, fair fucks. She spends about 1-2k a week so still plenty left over (presuming that's net...)

Reactions: 2
102k a year, plus whatever brandin brings in, is way above average in the US, fair fucks. She spends about 1-2k a week so still plenty left over (presuming that's net...)
She said that's before tax so her gross wage is 102k which I thought was very high

Reactions: 4
Able to live my life without worrying about money. What like though? Since she got there, it doesn’t look like they’ve even gone away anywhere, or done anything.
Wouldn’t it be so much better to go and see a bit of the world rather than sitting at home with takeaways and boredom spending, since money clearly isn’t an issue.

Reactions: 10
They can’t go anywhere. Brendan has no holidays working in America, she had a panic attack on her trip with Beatrice. To go anywhere would mean getting off her arse. Salaries in America are gross, most employees do self assessed tax return.

PS Rosemary, I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I like Beatrice, so I listen to the podcast. Sue me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Able to live my life without worrying about money. What like though? Since she got there, it doesn’t look like they’ve even gone away anywhere, or done anything.
Wouldn’t it be so much better to go and see a bit of the world rather than sitting at home with takeaways and boredom spending, since money clearly isn’t an issue.
Without worrying about money ? But constantly harps on about her medical bills

Reactions: 6
I find her attitude to money utterly bizarre, even more so given Brandin did lose his job unexpectedly last year. My husband and I have a good income between the 2 of us but I still worry about money in so far as I want to make sure to save what I can in case, god forbid, one of us lost our jobs as we have children who depend on us. I don’t see how she doesn’t think about that especially with the cost of college over there and she’s talking about a 2nd (/4th) child.
---
I find her attitude to money utterly bizarre, even more so given Brandin did lose his job unexpectedly last year. My husband and I have a good income between the 2 of us but I still worry about money in so far as I want to make sure to save what I can in case, god forbid, one of us lost our jobs as we have children who depend on us. I don’t see how she doesn’t think about that especially with the cost of college over there and she’s talking about a 2nd (/4th) child.
Year before last I mean.

I would worry about money WAY more living in the states than over here. At least we have a welfare system where if we lost our jobs, it acts as a safety net. We also have free public healthcare, and as flawed as the system is, at least we have that much. We also get paid holidays and can take 5 paid sick days a year. In America you work all your life with no paid leave and then get sick and die because you can’t afford to take care of yourself. And that’s before we even get into the fear of sending your kid to school and hoping they come in the door home safely. Who is she kidding only herself.

Reactions: 11
Honestly though, I don't think it matters, she could be earning $500k a year and still be broke. She really seems like someone who spends whatever they have, and her lifestyle will just expand to spend additional money if she had it. I don't subscribe to anything of hers so I don't see the money diaries, but wasn't she showing off her $200 worth of crap from Temu just last week. She's a compulsive spender, a marketers dream.

She seems to always be paying off debt rather than planning ahead for the future. Beyond her mortgage with her husband which is probably the most financially sensible thing she'd done, I'd be amaze if she has a pension or investments.

Also, I'm pretty sure she said last year (maybe around the time of Brandins job loss) that her earnings were more like $60-70k per year when you put it all together, so that $102k (gross) seems like a good year for her. When you're freelancing, you can't rely on it being consistant year on year.

Reactions: 4
Honestly though, I don't think it matters, she could be earning $500k a year and still be broke. She really seems like someone who spends whatever they have, and her lifestyle will just expand to spend additional money if she had it. I don't subscribe to anything of hers so I don't see the money diaries, but wasn't she showing off her $200 worth of crap from Temu just last week. She's a compulsive spender, a marketers dream.

She seems to always be paying off debt rather than planning ahead for the future. Beyond her mortgage with her husband which is probably the most financially sensible thing she'd done, I'd be amaze if she has a pension or investments.

Also, I'm pretty sure she said last year (maybe around the time of Brandins job loss) that her earnings were more like $60-70k per year when you put it all together, so that $102k (gross) seems like a good year for her. When you're freelancing, you can't rely on it being consistant year on year.
Exactly this…my sister earns over €150K net per year and still uses a credit card for the bread and milk run🤦🏻‍♀️ she’s mind blowingly bad with money.

• Wow
Reactions: 5

Ngl I was AMAZED she makes that amount of money.

They can’t go anywhere. Brendan has no holidays working in America, she had a panic attack on her trip with Beatrice. To go anywhere would mean getting off her arse. Salaries in America are gross, most employees do self assessed tax return.

PS Rosemary, I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I like Beatrice, so I listen to the podcast. Sue me.
Yeah sure she can’t come home due to the green card otherwise I’d say she’d be back and fourth. I couldn’t stomach a podcast when I hate 1 of them, especially if they make money from it 😂

Read back over my posts, I have never said I dislike her. I would never say that about anyone TBH. I’ve been very clear about why and how I came to strongly dislike her.

Reactions: 1
Read back over my posts, I have never said I dislike her. I would never say that about anyone TBH. I’ve been very clear about why and how I came to strongly dislike her.
Refresh our memory ...you just said in your previous post you hate one of them so which is it.

Reactions: 5