Rosemary MacCabe #2 not a rave thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sweet Jesus this week’ podcast is a definite skip. A review of Wonka? Rattle that tip jar for all you’re worth girls!
Haven’t listened yet - but last weeks was awful. Texting their dad for a cup of tea, loads of random interruptions. It’s a shame - I used to really enjoy it. Think I’ll be cancelling my patreon subscription.

Reactions: 6
Did they take a break from patreon over Christmas too? The final straw for me last Christmas was that two weeks break and an interview with one of Beatrices’ kids. Unless we’re related, or your kid is under a year old, I do not want to pay to hear them talk. There is just no context to the podcast at all. Is it a problem solving one, film review, therapy? It does no one thing well. The tip jar on Patreon is just insulting.

Reactions: 2
Definitely considering cancelling my patreon subscription - I just don’t think I get the value out of it. No real structure, always seems like they’re waiting for it to end.

I cancelled my subscription ages ago, I was enjoying the podcast but was getting annoyed at the inconsistency, thats alright when you’re providing it for free but you have to be consistent (in frequency and quality) when people are paying for it. I haven’t missed it and I feel like the content of each episode is going downhill every week. Neither of them have jobs with regular full time hours, I don’t know how they can’t put a couple of hours a week into planning out a proper structure with good topics!

Reactions: 4
I know @jeepers it’s like listening to a podcast from 2006. How they have nothing banked is beyond me. Mairead and Jennys’ podcast is streets ahead of them.

Reactions: 1
I know @jeepers it’s like listening to a podcast from 2006. How they have nothing banked is beyond me. Mairead and Jennys’ podcast is streets ahead of them.
I love it - wish they would do it daily! They mentioned paid for episodes today - I’ll be straight on it

Really surprised to hear they have committed to 5 podcasts a week for February, be interesting to see how that pans out ! I know this isn’t rave but I do find the podcast very easy listening…. I don’t want to learn much when I stick podcasts on I just find comfort in nicely paced shite talk… the wonka review being the exception 🤣😅

Reactions: 4
Don’t get too excited, Rosemary will come up with an excuse to drop momentum. This won’t last the month. Remember when they announced the podcast was going to be video too? I can’t understand why they don’t just bank the episodes and be consistent all year.

She comes across as peak ignorant white feminism in her most recent podcast re: her comments on jay z and Taylor Swift!
She’s saying because jay z said Beyoncé should have at some point won a Grammy for best album that that was an attack on Taylor Swift, even though he never once even mentioned her …. but of course Rosemary sees her as a victim because god forbid someone may criticise a woman!

Reactions: 1
Jay Z also made that speech before Taylor won. He is 100% right that its a disgrace that Beyonce has never won best album! Disappointed in RM tbh.

Reactions: 3
Honestly who cares, they're all super rich and privileged, a silly award is not going to change that. Why is Rosemary even talking about rich people moaning

Reactions: 9
Her comments on the two possible next presidents 👀 👀 wow! Hope that visa application goes through without anyone seeing you wishing them dead!!!!!!

Reactions: 7
She is such a performative, virtue signalling, mental midget 🤯

The vast majority of US presidents have taken their country to war or been involved in some sort of armed conflict. This is not new, yet she still chose to move there.
As for calling the sitting president “Killer Joe”? Wow, so big and cleaver Rosemary 🥱. I’m no fan of US policy but their stance in supporting Israel is long standing and supported by both parties, and as an immigrant I think it’s really entitled of her to think her opinion counts for anything.

The Republicans are even more pro Israel, what does she think that a vote for someone else would achieve? It’s a two party system and 3rd party candidates can act as spoilers but they can’t win. one of the big two will be president, so if you vote another way, you just help Trump by default. Never mind the small fact that she doesn’t actually even have a vote so all this is entirely pointless.

Loooooves the sound of her own voice 🤢

Reactions: 5