Rosemary MacCabe #2 not a rave thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So just checked in on her stories after reading this and see she does want more kids. Remember a poster being adamant she doesn’t. I’m de railing but it gave me a chuckle 🤣

Reactions: 1
Refresh our memory ...you just said in your previous post you hate one of them so which is it.
Where did Foxwarren say she hated one of them? Her exact quote was "PS Rosemary, I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I like Beatrice, so I listen to the podcast. Sue me"

Where did Foxwarren say she hated one of them? Her exact quote was "PS Rosemary, I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I like Beatrice, so I listen to the podcast. Sue me"
My apologies it was the post above but was not made by fox warren she was quoted in the message I thought they were her words ..hands up ☺

Reactions: 2
I forgot to post this but I remember her profile here and she definitely did comment so she's lying about that.

So I finished the book. Overall I found it quite sad and think Rosemary should continue therapy to focus on herself. I hope she has found happiness with Brandin

Also this week's podcast is literally them discussing the red carpet outfits 😔🫣

Reactions: 5
I missed what she was saying about her declaring her income and the reaction to it. Can anyone tell me what the story was there?

She did an ask me anything box and someone asked her income, she said across all her income streams she earned 102k last year, then a few people apparently got in touch to thank her for being open about money

She did an ask me anything box and someone asked her income, she said across all her income streams she earned 102k last year, then a few people apparently got in touch to thank her for being open about money
Ah ok, thanks for clarifying! I thought it was going to be a lot more scandalous or something 😂

Does the overgrown toddler wear anything else except vests around the house?? Her heating bill must be astronomical!

So I finished the book. Overall I found it quite sad and think Rosemary should continue therapy to focus on herself. I hope she has found happiness with Brandin
Controversial maybe but I don't think 'more therapy to focus on herself' will do her any favours. I think she needs less focusing on herself and less inward thinking and more stoicism

Reactions: 9
Its ok, she replaced counselling with massages and a gym membership.

She’s just signed up to pay over $300 for 3 months of unlimited reformer Pilates classes, which is an amazing deal if you like reformer Pilates but I envision it going the same way as the YMCA membership - wasted. Hope I’m wrong because regular exercise does wonders for your mental health and she might make a few more FW friends.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She said she was undecided about kids 5 mins ago and is now insinuating she’s actively trying to get pregnant? (I don’t subscribe so couldn’t read the substack)

Ah yes, the loan that she is definitely paying back. Maybe she should do Cameo instead of giving away shout outs for free.

Sweet Jesus this week’ podcast is a definite skip. A review of Wonka? Rattle that tip jar for all you’re worth girls!

• Haha
Reactions: 3