Rosemary MacCabe #2 not a rave thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah Rosemary MacCabe so woke and right on and in tune with the suffering of her fellow humans until something shiny on Temu catches her eye and then it’s all about her and what she wants and f**k the slave labour behind it. I hope she reads this comment, I really do. Has she nothing better to do?

I'm actually really disappointed by that to be honest, I'd say something if it was something with purpose - like some sort of kitchen gizmo to make something thats a pain in the arse easier (and even still, it wouldn't be something that could be bought somewhere else) but she's bought genuinely the most rubbish, destined for landfill item ever.

Reactions: 7
I'm actually really disappointed by that to be honest, I'd say something if it was something with purpose - like some sort of kitchen gizmo to make something thats a pain in the arse easier (and even still, it wouldn't be something that could be bought somewhere else) but she's bought genuinely the most rubbish, destined for landfill item ever.
Exactly. It’s something I’d expect a 13 year girl to want. And even if she HAS to buy from them, why try encourage others to do it seeing as she threw her own principles out the window to shop there. Maybe if they were trans slaves she might give a tit.

Reactions: 3
Why the surprise? She is as ethical as Jeff Besos! If it can’t be delivered to her door she doesn’t want it. Everything is disposable to her and if it’s not, she’ll literally have it shipped from her parents’ house to her.

Reactions: 4
Why the surprise? She is as ethical as Jeff Besos! If it can’t be delivered to her door she doesn’t want it. Everything is disposable to her and if it’s not, she’ll literally have it shipped from her parents’ house to her.
Agreed. It's who Rosemary is and who she always was

Reactions: 2
I love Rosemary but really disappointed with Temu stuff. She knows better. I've almost ordered a few times but in my heart I know it's exploiting people.

Reactions: 11
I love Rosemary but really disappointed with Temu stuff. She knows better. I've almost ordered a few times but in my heart I know it's exploiting people.
Oh love, you’re in the wrong place. Or maybe you’re not. How have you missed the wreckless consumerism and her fake shock at how much she made through affiliate links one black Friday? The woman can not lift her arse to make money, yet can not spend it fast enough.

Oh love, you’re in the wrong place. Or maybe you’re not. How have you missed the wreckless consumerism and her fake shock at how much she made through affiliate links one black Friday? The woman can not lift her arse to make money, yet can not spend it fast enough.
No I’ve seen all that, I feel like temu is a new low though. She clearly has the money to NOT shop on Temu, that’s where my disappointment comes from. She has no excuse to shop there.

Reactions: 9
No I’ve seen all that, I feel like temu is a new low though. She clearly has the money to NOT shop on Temu, that’s where my disappointment comes from. She has no excuse to shop there.
Who knows though. We know nothing of her debts, earning or her husbands income, just her spending if you’re a subscriber.

Who knows though. We know nothing of her debts, earning or her husbands income, just her spending if you’re a subscriber.
Money diary says she spent close to $200 on tack from temu 🤢 but won’t be doing a haul because of criticism from her Instagram story
---
Also just copped you weren’t replying to me - my bad

Here’s what she says about it in her substack. I’m unsubscribing now and I’ve been a subscriber for years but she’s obviously doing alright if she can drop $200 on Temu a day after Christmas and then $40 on takeaway pasta and later in the week $187 on wallpaper for….inside a closet 🤯

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Jesus Christ she is beyond clueless! Temu is aliexpress with better offers. She’s clearly still reading here. The way she uses Atlas to ask for subscribers is disgusting too.

Here’s what she says about it in her substack. I’m unsubscribing now and I’ve been a subscriber for years but she’s obviously doing alright if she can drop $200 on Temu a day after Christmas and then $40 on takeaway pasta and later in the week $187 on wallpaper for….inside a closet 🤯
There’s no conceivable way she was surprised at getting backlash for shopping on Temu 🤣

$18 for inside a closet wallpaper is much more appropriate than $187 for anyone but particularly someone who not so long ago was unlucky enough to experience their husbands job loss. I thought that whole thing might have made her grow up financially for a while. Her spending habits have always been wild though.

She paid $265 in sweaty betty, I get the preview, I used to be a subscriber. Her Christmas day sounds like a nightmare too.

Wasn’t she using Atlas to get people to subscribe recently saying she can’t afford his medical bills? Yet can drop $200 on Temu? She’s so manipulative

• Wow
Reactions: 12
All the MamGrammers need to read this. And read it again View attachment 2675995
She discussed this in a recent podcast (not sure if it was a patreon one or not). She basically said how she knows people say to be careful about putting the child’s picture online because it could fall into the wrong hands and her response was pretty much ‘and do what with it? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
America is making her more and more dumb. Her substack today was the worst yet; sentences that were a paragraph long, brackets all over the place, she’s a terrible writer.
---
Speechless. It only works if you are funny or charming, Rosemary, you are neither.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
In between three hour massages, naps and reading books🙄
---
And choosing to play video games instead of finishing paid work

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Dear Rosemary, how do you manage to steal a living while also thinking you can turn your hand to anything? Remember when the podcast started and they read listeners’ questions then that was drooped? What’s next; I always wanted to be a doctor, send me your ailments and I’ll send you a prescription.

Attachments

• Haha