Rosemary MacCabe #2 not a rave thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The podcast has really gone downhill. I used to look forward to listening to it. Now it's the one I put on to help me sleep. They have run out of things to say.
On another note, her book finally came in to my local library and I'm enjoying it so far. Can already feel the sadness from it and I'm only a couple of chapters in.

Reactions: 7
No, the auto fill pumps aren't legal here unless you're confusing them with the prepay ones
Hands free filling. My local one has it. It’s prepay, lock the pin in place, fill the car to €50 or whatever I have paid, hands free, put it back, drive away feeling like a thief everytime.

Reactions: 1
Love it!! More engagement on tattle than on insta 😂 Nothing I have said here is untrue, and not one response to the posts here, just sharing them with her dwindling audience😘
---

Im not even giving her satisfaction of getting into it.
So you do know her?

Reactions: 7
What kind of question is that? This is Tattle, it's a place to discuss influencers, and Rosemary is one

Reactions: 2
I’ll let Rosemary spiral wondering and sit on the edge of my seat for her next tantrum. Love the up to date references as usual, roman empire🙄 How on brand of her to be just behind the curve.
Jesus what did she do to you 🤣

Reactions: 18
Rosemary stans really need to go to the rave thread and talk about how great she is over there instead of popping up from time to time to scold @foxwarren

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Made an entire days worth of stories dedicated to me then accused me of being obsessed with her😇
You are totally obsessed with her. It’s creepy. Reading her substacks and following her every move when you despise her? Bizarre behaviour. Get help.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
It's funny that the last post (from September) on the rave thread is "Anyone want to create a new rave thread for rosemary?" and no one has. Of the threads I've seen on Tattle, Rosemary's is the only one where stans show up to scold a poster for being 'obsessed' and told they 'need help'. But still no one could be bothered creating a new rave thread for her. Strange

Reactions: 11