Rosemary MacCabe #2 not a rave thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she wanted a baby she isn’t going to take precautions, if he doesn’t want one then he absolutely needs to make sure as best he can that it won’t happen. I’m not saying that is the ideal way to decide on having a baby or not but she’s pregnant now so the horse has bolted for him. She must be delighted if she wanted another one, I would be. Happy surprise from her perspective I’d imagine. Not so happy for him.

Reactions: 12
Im sooo delighted for her because she made no secret about the fact she wanted another baby, it would be strange if she pulled a fast one and Brandon was surprised though

Reactions: 4
I think I read something about Ozempic and a rise in pregnancies lately, whether it interferes with cycles or contraception.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She wasn't on it long enough for weight loss to impact fertility but it's a huge no no to get pregnant on it. I will admit to a surprise pregnancy that my dh had to convince me on. Its not always a Disney movie but you have 9 month's to come round. Can hardly blame Brandin on practicalities and worrying.

Reactions: 10
Wondering why a doctor put her ozempic if she was pregnant? Surely bloods would be done before prescribing it no? Particularly in America where they can charge for anything

Reactions: 6
Wondering why a doctor put her ozempic if she was pregnant? Surely bloods would be done before prescribing it no? Particularly in America where they can charge for anything
She’s only 7 weeks pregnant and she only found out 2 weeks ago

Reactions: 2
It’s not safe in pregnancy at all, how scary to get pregnant while on it.

Reactions: 2
I am usually a Rosemary fan (i know, i know she can be a pain in the hole but I do appreciate the warts and all honesty, it's refreshing compared to the usual filtered/botoxed/fillered/Greige house shite we get from Pippa and co) BUT am I being a bit weird thinking it's the height of selfishness to power ahead with getting pregnant when your husband doesn't want it? And I know he could have taken precautions if he really didn't want another I do get that, but I don't know having another kid is such a huge decision I can't imagine going ahead without both parents being in agreement on it. And I get his anxiety on budgeting etc, it's just the reality of modern life, you can have all the children you want but they all have to be fed, watered and reared, that's before you even think about educating them etc which is an eye-wateringly expensive task in Amercia.

Reactions: 19
I am usually a Rosemary fan (i know, i know she can be a pain in the hole but I do appreciate the warts and all honesty, it's refreshing compared to the usual filtered/botoxed/fillered/Greige house shite we get from Pippa and co) BUT am I being a bit weird thinking it's the height of selfishness to power ahead with getting pregnant when your husband doesn't want it? And I know he could have taken precautions if he really didn't want another I do get that, but I don't know having another kid is such a huge decision I can't imagine going ahead without both parents being in agreement on it. And I get his anxiety on budgeting etc, it's just the reality of modern life, you can have all the children you want but they all have to be fed, watered and reared, that's before you even think about educating them etc which is an eye-wateringly expensive task in Amercia.
She didn’t power ahead and get pregnant though - sounds like it was a happy accident. If she was planning on “accidentally” getting pregnant then there’s no way she would have started on the ozempic

Reactions: 14
I also like her…..
At least he shares the burden with his ex
As for adding, knowing what I know of
A child with additional needs, a new born is not what’s needed in the mix (from harsh experience)

I also like her…..
At least he shares the burden with his ex
As for adding, knowing what I know of
A child with additional needs, a new born is not what’s needed in the mix (from harsh experience)
She doesn’t really have a child with additional needs though - she’s not convinced he has autism

Reactions: 3
He’s been in speech therapy for over a year so he certainly has some additional needs.
And he’s over 2 and still not talking so there’s some indicators that he has
---
And there is nothing to prescribe to him if he does has autism

Reactions: 4
She said the other day about her new hair and the speech therapist who she sees with atlas for
A year didn’t comment on it
---
He’s 3 in October so possibly since 18months?
There could be other indicators of delay so they started early