Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Horrendous dress! And I hate those fucking sparkley boot things they are all going for lately. But the only thing I will say to her is at least she made an effort for the "circus" theme. Most of the doses didn't bother! (it's still a stupid awards ceremony with a stupid theme too)

ETA that's prob why she won best dressed 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Dublin18

Chatty Member
I don't agree with all his views but he probably has a point on some things. I'm in the UK but have Irish family and follow events somewhat there...illegal immigration does seem to be out of control and putting pressure on resources.

Wonder do Rosanna and Wes share his views.
Nobody supports illegal immigration 🙄
However, providing asylum for those in war torn countries is the right thing to do. Rosanna and Wes assisted their surrogate in leaving Ukraine and finding accommodation in Ireland. I admire her for that.

Ailte

VIP Member
A flashback to the week she got pregnant...
Ah yeah rein it in already. She’s pretty insensitive after posing as this big fertility guru and her entire personality now bar the starvation part is look at me … I’m a mom. Let’s see how many times I can make reference to the fact I’m a mother per day

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
I dislike anonymous sperm/egg donation (I know Rosanna didn't go this route), I think it robs the baby of genetic identity. You deserve a chance to know

Bizarre video she posted of the twins with the crackers? Instead of disciplining them to stop she’s just videoing them for insta? I understand the kids can’t be blamed for this but surely they should be taught not to waste food like that and make a mess? Gives me the ick seeing food being wasted like this in such a blasé manner.

sn00ps

She looks like Michael Jackson in that story Louise Cooney shared of her in her cloo garbage. Absolutely melted face full of plastic 🫠

Reactions: 6

shouldknowbetter

Seems Ms Davison may have been reading Tattle early this morning 😂.
Clearly hates herself without makeup. NEVER shows her makeup free eyes and chose the largest glasses to cover the most surface area of face. Teenage level tactics.

Attachments

sn00ps

Her friend is stunning here. So fresh faced and naturally pretty and emphasising how ridiculous Rosanna looks. The implants and fake tan 🤯 the bleached hair…. she looks filthy 🫠

And before anyone comes at me for sharing the pic of the friend on here, Rosanna shared it to her public platform so as you were.
IMG_1932.jpeg

• Wow

dee_mc

VIP Member
Those costumes must have cost real money too. The Barbie rollerblades? A load of plastic shite that will go to landfill after one use.

LishaLisha

Every time I see her advertising the casual clothing company I laugh… there’s no way she would wear these clothes. I ordered a few bits from them and the material was the worst thing I ever saw/felt.

Celia_Ro

“ come watch me buy stuff that I can afford anyways while I get paid to advertise “ The girl’s father is loaded. Her husband is loaded. Why is she doing this reels? The only explanation is attention. Has a need to still feel attractive