Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ElaineDublin

Chatty Member
I’m a veggie myself and of course if done correctly Vegan can be really healthy but we all know it’s also a great way to hide an eating disorder. An excuse to be restrictive and no one can comment because you’re vegan.

Reactions: 6
She's a useless has been. Has no job and still can't mind her own children. I'd a bit of respect for her when I thought she was juggling 3 young kids but I should have known better.

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
The way I see it is she’s a gorgeous girl with a fab figure so doesn’t take much to look “done up” She could have worn that outfit with flats and still look fab. It’s the constant kid/mum updates that really annoy me about her. You don’t need to share everything about being a mum to a platform of people who don’t know you. But then again she’s probably so happy at finally having her family after so much heartbreak…… buuuuut she also wrote a book about it all so I’m always in two minds about her. Also if she’s where I think she is, she’ll be disappointed with the pool 😂
Everything she does is for cash and attention.
Nothing about her is authentic.
Fake people are awful.
Wouldn't trust her.

Dublin18

Chatty Member
Would you not feel sorry for someone who has to go to the vets on a wet Monday morning with a full face of makeup? Lashes, eyeliner flick, pouty lips ..... She must be incredibly insecure about her looks
Respect Rosanna 👏🏻
Fair play to Rosanna for addressing this. That photographer was a sh1t

• Heart

Libra123

Ah come on!! She harps on about never having enough sleep, no time to brush her hair, consrsntly tired etc etc but she manages to get dressed up to the nines on a Tuesday night on staycation?! And let's not forget she has "3 under 3" 🙄🙄 I wouldn't put as much effort into a Saturday night!

Amy.Coyne81

'Hi can you take a picture of me pretending to look into the distance' it never gets less embarrassing. Never ever ever.

Luvdagoss

Doesn't show her kids faces online but in the last week alone she's *used* them in ads for Penneys, and Indian restaurant (ffs), and now M&S. Feck off barbie and stop monetising your children to pay for your botox.

nervousshock

VIP Member
I’m not opposed to IVF but there’s more to consider than the feelings of intended parents when you start creating children for a commercial transaction, using genetic material or renting a womb. It is not right taking advantage of these socio economically deprived women and basically buying a child. At least children born from donor material need to be registered as such and have a right to know who they are genetically, but you should have the right to know your birth mother too and if that is something a birth mother wants to opt out of, then they should not be deemed suitable to be surrogate.

hahayaya

Is she dressed up for the kids or herself? Ridiculous costumes for Ireland outdoor trick or treating

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
This woman is so fake. I don't believe a word that comes out of her mouth. She'd do anything for publicity and money, doesn't seem like a nice person.

dontcome@me

VIP Member
The big bolt on boobs went out about 20 years ago. It’s just not classy. Even Lisa Jordan got hers removed a couple of years ago