Ron on the go

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Ron said when speaking with his wife last night she told him “ you’re going to reach 50k this year.”
Short of purchasing subscribers how is that going to happen with his boring rinse and repeat content?
There is no variety on this channel.
“No plan Monday” stretches into “no plan m-f”.
When he flashes the phone to show who’s “subscribing”, the count also miraculously rolls at the same time. Coincident? Hmmmmm🤔

As much as I despise some of the other channels (living in diz, ear to ear magic) that’s what organic growth looks like. Slow and steady. The aforementioned don’t focus on subscriber count they focus on content and bringing variety to their channel which produces growth over time.
Larger numbers don’t make for a better channel. Focus on better content Mr free to do.
And here’s a New year resolution for you “stay out of the glass shop every day” they are too nice to tell you to get lost.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Can CMs get restraining orders against guests? Asking for a friend. 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So Ron said when speaking with his wife last night she told him “ you’re going to reach 50k this year.”
Short of purchasing subscribers how is that going to happen with his boring rinse and repeat content?
There is no variety on this channel.
“No plan Monday” stretches into “no plan m-f”.
When he flashes the phone to show who’s “subscribing”, the count also miraculously rolls at the same time. Coincident? Hmmmmm🤔

As much as I despise some of the other channels (living in diz, ear to ear magic) that’s what organic growth looks like. Slow and steady. The aforementioned don’t focus on subscriber count they focus on content and bringing variety to their channel which produces growth over time.
Larger numbers don’t make for a better channel. Focus on better content Mr free to do.
And here’s a New year resolution for you “stay out of the glass shop every day” they are too nice to tell you to get lost.
Living in Diz definitely isn't "organic growth" just saying.

• Haha
Is this part of the Tokyo extravaganza they have planned together?
Tokyo isn't until February. I watched for a few minutes, and I think they called this a pre-Japan trip, whatever that means? Maybe Ron has a lot of airline miles from when he was working in Japan or got a cheap flight (it is a lot less expensive to fly into Las Vegas on a Sunday). Otherwise, it doesn't sound like a particularly good financial decision. But it is on par for a couple of guys who travel all the way to Las Vegas and then get Sbarro's pizza for dinner (which they said they did).

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So towards the end of last nights stream, douchebag decides after standing in the MK for the entire fireworks show on MSUSA, he's going to hop to EPCOT and show Luminous. 😏 😂
Now, anyone with half a brain would know this was not going to happen with the amount of people exiting MK at the same time and getting on a monorail to TTC. He was in the back of a very long line and was trying to push his way through people along the railing to get on the monorail faster. He's such a jerk. One older gentleman and his family stood their ground and made it so Ron could not push through the line. :devilish:

He did not make it in time, he had to watch the end of Epcot fireworks from the new gardens area and then he proceeded to end the stream. :LOL: Hope it was worth running over the disabled, elderly as well as kids to see nothing, stupid tool.:cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So towards the end of last nights stream, douchebag decides after standing in the MK for the entire fireworks show on MSUSA, he's going to hop to EPCOT and show Luminous. 😏 😂
Now, anyone with half a brain would know this was not going to happen with the amount of people exiting MK at the same time and getting on a monorail to TTC. He was in the back of a very long line and was trying to push his way through people along the railing to get on the monorail faster. He's such a jerk. One older gentleman and his family stood their ground and made it so Ron could not push through the line. :devilish:

He did not make it in time, he had to watch the end of Epcot fireworks from the new gardens area and then he proceeded to end the stream. :LOL: Hope it was worth running over the disabled, elderly as well as kids to see nothing, stupid tool.:cautious:
The way he barrels over the guests almost running into people is too much to look at. This guy is big and awkward. One day he’s going to actually knock someone over.

On the same stream earlier in the day he was planning a piano stream where he will cover all the piano players around Disney. He was attempting to pick a name for the stream when the chat began to give suggestions. He informed them that the title has to make sense and how there is a science behind it. The “science” is YouTube algorithm and/or SEO. Same as always.

He also explained his current title “no plan Monday with luminous” probably wouldn’t bring many viewers because it’s too vague. But yet the numbers miraculously increase at will when the screen is shown.

Yeah Ron, keep purchasing those subs. That’s the only way to grow this repetitive excuse for a channel.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Ron gets on It’s a small world and the group in front of him are rather vocal. He immediately said “it sounds like everybody is going to talk on this ride”

Excuse me Sir, clears throat; you mean like you do on rides? Now you know exactly what this feels like.

Think about that next time you ride *_______* (insert any ride) or attend Parades and guests have to endure your idle chatter and high pitched noises.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Ron gets on It’s a small world and the group in front of him are rather vocal. He immediately said “it sounds like everybody is going to talk on this ride”

Excuse me Sir, clears throat; you mean like you do on rides? Now you know exactly what this feels like.

Think about that next time you ride *_______* (insert any ride) or attend Parades and guests have to endure your idle chatter and high pitched noises.
And horrible attempts to sing along with Luminous or Happily Ever After.

I guess he wouldn't like my mom and I with him. We sing along with the song lol

• Haha
So Ron and his puppet Koda are in Japan together. Ron posted a video today of them leaving out of LAX. :sick::rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
So Ron and his puppet Koda are in Japan together. Ron posted a video today of them leaving out of LAX. :sick::rolleyes:
Koda wants to sleep as much of the flight as he can. Ron boards the plane carrying 2 Monsters. Because who doesn't want to start a 12 hour flight with 300+ mg of caffeine?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Koda wants to sleep as much of the flight as he can. Ron boards the plane carrying 2 Monsters. Because who doesn't want to start a 12 hour flight with 300+ mg of caffeine?
I hope he had the good graces to book himself an aisle seat.

Reactions: 1
Ron just completed “no plan Monday” which was more like “very weird Monday”. He wasn’t his usual high pitched jovial self and was also very congested. Kind of paranoid too.

He said how he tried to partner with other channels when he first started but no one wanted to and now they hate him. Don’t know what brought up that memory.

Later in the stream he said people wait for him to do things wrong so they can try to get him kicked out of the park.
Don’t think he needs any help with that!

Also he only flashed the subscriber numbers when asked to in the chat then quickly moved on to another subject. Quite unusual for a person who lives for the turning of the numbers. And he made excuses for the lack of growth today stating “when I do a no plan Monday it’s usually my regular fan base and I don’t get many new people.”
Uhhh no. You are constantly flashing the phone without being prompted to do so and bragging about how many new “friends” you acquired many times during each stream. Mondays included.

What happened today Sir? Did YouTube tap you on the shoulder?
The 5 or so “friends” you gained today are what you would get for a repetitious channel like yours with wash, rinse, & repeat content when you don’t “fluff” the subscriber numbers.

Last edited:
Interesting. The congestion is likely whatever he caught from traveling overseas for the past couple of weeks. It's bound to happen - maybe you should take a few days off to recover. (Won't happen)

Sounds like he's figured out that Josh is an a-hole. Sorry Ron - every streamer tries to befriend him and is tolerated long enough for RTV1 to accept a couple of redirects to them when you end your stream, but they will never reciprocate. You can either move on, and keep trying to do your thing, or get pushed out.

Hint: please stop singing along with every ride, parade and fireworks show. That's the one thing Josh has over you - he (mostly) shuts up during the attractions and entertainment. We tune in to see the parks; not to see the Ron Show in the parks. Please and thanks.