Ron on the go

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just in case this troll , yes I mean troll cuz he looks and acts like one.....wants or sees this. I tried to watch and like you...but yet again..you and mods act all hollier than everyone and delete basic comments like when in florida...hydrate and take ac breaks... 🙃

Ps. Spend time with your kids....they WILL resent you one day.

Reactions: 4
The cash must be flowing.
I actually doubt that. I don't have inside information about their finances, but Ron isn't particularly responsible, nor does his wife strike me as so with all the talk of her quitting her job to make candles full time. I think they're headed for a financial downfall should any little hiccup happen in their lives.

Reactions: 1
It looks like he doesn’t get more viewers when he streams from Cali, in fact it looks like he gets less or at least about the same…so if he acts like these are ~work trips~ then he’s clearly pretty bad at his “job”

I saw like one minute of his stream and it looked like he was riding the Falcon ride… the same exact ride he can ride all the time at Hollywood Studios. What?

Reactions: 5
I actually doubt that. I don't have inside information about their finances, but Ron isn't particularly responsible, nor does his wife strike me as so with all the talk of her quitting her job to make candles full time. I think they're headed for a financial downfall should any little hiccup happen in their lives.
The first most oversaturated career is currently Disney vlogger. The second is homemade candlemaker.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This guys got DVC, passes to Disney World and Disneyland. Just went on another Disney cruise. Is constantly traveling this is kind of mind blowing.

Reactions: 4
This guys got DVC, passes to Disney World and Disneyland. Just went on another Disney cruise. Is constantly traveling this is kind of mind blowing.
All to put on a front. He’s fooling no one but himself.

He’s like the guy who moves into an expensive neighborhood and has to surpass the neighbors to show that he belongs.
Flaunting his best life, until he’s not.

Reactions: 7