Ron on the go

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ron is about as predictable as Josh at this point. Castle show ends…. Bam…. Peoplemover.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ron is about as predictable as Josh at this point. Castle show ends…. Bam…. Peoplemover.
And after he visits the glass shop x times and stalks the piano player, he walks around in circles because he has essentially exhausted all possibilities. A normal person may consider park hopping to make the stream interesting. After all “ it’s free to dooo”.
But not this dork.

• Haha
Gotta love how he is stalking the TTA. I hope the damn thing stays down the rest of the night.

Also, he announced he’ll be back in the Magic Kingdom AGAIN tomorrow….

This guy needs an intervention.

• Sick
He just needs to give up and admit that the lines are too long and this was a bad idea and go resort hop or something.

Reactions: 4
I wonder how often he washes that thing?

• Sick
And MK AGAIN today. In the last month I think he's been in the MK more than I've been in 30 years.:rolleyes:

I’m new here, what is his wife’s job that he gets to go to the parks every single day?
She's a journeyman pipefitter. When they lived in the Seattle area, Ron had several jobs that took him out of the country for months at a time (military deployed overseas, painting ships in Japan). Sounds like when they relocated to Florida, they needed to have one parent who could handle childcare duties, since she would be working 12 hour shifts. So Shelli supports the family while Ron works on building his channel and is in charge of childcare (on days when she works, at least). That's why his vlogging days are often split - he goes to the parks early, leaves to pick up the kids from school, then goes back to the parks in the evening, after his wife gets home from work.

Of all the livestreamers, I have to say that Ron and Shelli seem to have one of the better relationships. They appear to actually like each other, and Ron not only takes an active role in parenting, but genuinely seems to enjoy spending time with his kids. He is away from home a lot for streaming, but he's with his family a lot more than when he was working overseas for 6+ months at a time. And streaming is his only job, unlike RTV1 and LID, who have full time jobs plus their YouTube side hustles. I'm not saying it's the best financial move to try to break into the full time Disney streamer market now, when it's already over saturated. But I can appreciate Ron and Shelli supporting each other's careers and dreams.

These people are bleeping savages. First Ron, then Disney parks with love- Janel, and now Koda Bear the Explorer. Nothing but self centered pricks.
Untitled.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 3