Ron on the go

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else watch any part of Ron's stream last night from EPCOT with his kid?
Only a few minutes, but it looks like they're going back tonight. They're also staying in the Treehouse Villas for Tanner's birthday weekend. He wanted to spend the day in the pool, and then go to MK tonight, so that's what they're doing.

Take note, Josh: if you want your son to grow up to love Disney enough to take over streaming for RTV1, this is how you do it. Featuring Liam on the RTV1 Homes channel instead, where you make him drive around for hours while his parents throw passive-aggressive barbs at each other, and renting a campsite (that you don't use) so you can go look at the Christmas decorations without him, is not going to fill him with the kind of fond memories you have from your childhood.

Reactions: 7
I'll give Ron credit today. 11 laps around World Showcase for 13.2 miles. But I mean, I think I do that every trip as a normal thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why exactly is he doing it?
My point exactly.
And if you’re going to have a lightening lane walk through Epcot at least have the decency to not criticize the guests who want to stop along the way and enjoy the scenery.

“People stopping everywhere”
“Come on people walk”
“Everybody’s just standing around”

People come to Disney to take in the sites and sounds. Maybe it’s someone’s first time there and they are in awe of what they are seeing. After all, Epcot is a pretty fascinating park and very scenic.

As opposed to an obnoxious streamer speed walking through a place he has visited many times. Ron is incapable of “taking in scenery”.
Walking so close to guests I can count their strands of hair and see the threads on their clothing.

This guy is a dufus with no manners.

Reactions: 4
My point exactly.
And if you’re going to have a lightening lane walk through Epcot at least have the decency to not criticize the guests who want to stop along the way and enjoy the scenery.

“People stopping everywhere”
“Come on people walk”
“Everybody’s just standing around”

People come to Disney to take in the sites and sounds. Maybe it’s someone’s first time there and they are in awe of what they are seeing. After all, Epcot is a pretty fascinating park and very scenic.

As opposed to an obnoxious streamer speed walking through a place he has visited many times. Ron is incapable of “taking in scenery”.
Walking so close to guests I can count their strands of hair and see the threads on their clothing.

This guy is a dufus with no manners.
I mean, it certainly was a choice to decide to do his marathon walking smack dab in the middle of Spring Break. I agree that these streamers should be the last people to ever be impatient with crowds.

Reactions: 3
That’s why I’ve seen him walk by twice. I’m on Rick Springfield “waiting in line duty” Day 2 by the American Pavilion.

• Haha
That’s why I’ve seen him walk by twice. I’m on Rick Springfield “waiting in line duty” Day 2 by the American Pavilion.
Living in DIZ's thumbnail says he's going to Rick Springfield tonight, so watch for Cory, Neal and Elissa! We just tuned in, so if we see someone glaring at the camera, we'll know it's you.

• Haha
Living in DIZ's thumbnail says he's going to Rick Springfield tonight, so watch for Cory, Neal and Elissa! We just tuned in, so if we see someone glaring at the camera, we'll know it's you.
Lol! Yep, doing my part by giving dirty looks!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Seems like he did this until Luminous and then walked towards the front of the park after the fireworks and ended the stream, I'm trying to recall b/c I had it on in the background last evening. 🤔Is this how it happened or am I delirious at this point?😵

Seems like he did this until Luminous and then walked towards the front of the park after the fireworks and ended the stream, I'm trying to recall b/c I had it on in the background last evening. 🤔Is this how it happened or am I delirious at this point?😵
Yeah. He finished his 13.2 miles, walks up to new middle area for a bit, then back to Showcase while making weird high pitched sounds and watches fireworks at Italy. Then he makes a bunch of weird high pitched sounds going back to SSE and ends it.

• Haha
Yeah. He finished his 13.2 miles, walks up to new middle area for a bit, then back to Showcase while making weird high pitched sounds and watches fireworks at Italy. Then he makes a bunch of weird high pitched sounds going back to SSE and ends it.
I want to like Ron. Of all the streamers I watch, he seems to be the least grifty and the most genuine. And he's consistent and does different things, like going to Disneyland and Japan, or walking around World Showcase 11 times. But he can also be extremely irritating to watch - that high pitched, off-key singing being at the top of the list of things that annoy me.

Yeah, I tend to have to mute Ron, b/c of his horrible high pitched sounds and singing. There is no need for this. Ron, we want to like you and see you overtake evil RTV1, but you need to stop with the sounds/singing.

Reactions: 5
Ron was in the park with his son last night. Great father son interaction.

Today he mentioning how Tanner kept saying “I hope we hit 31k tonight. I can’t wait to get the 100k play button.

It’s great that his son is involved with the channel but content is what he needs to understand as well. At the end of the day content is what keeps people coming back. It’s not just about the numbers. There are many channels with huge numbers and mediocre content. And there are channels that have few subscribers but great content.

Without sustainable content, one day when Disney closes the door on streaming (just like they have done at some of their other parks) creating content that people want to see will be the only thing left.

Flashing a phone and showing turning numbers won’t cut it at that point. No one will care how many subscribers you have if you can’t hold their attention.

Most of these Disney streamers will be lost in a sea of people who know how to get the job done.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I want to like Ron. Of all the streamers I watch, he seems to be the least grifty and the most genuine. And he's consistent and does different things, like going to Disneyland and Japan, or walking around World Showcase 11 times. But he can also be extremely irritating to watch - that high pitched, off-key singing being at the top of the list of things that annoy me.
It is the damn singing that irritates me. I won’t watch him.

Reactions: 1
This guys a classA Douche-bag! Good dad? HE spends every waking hour at a them park streaming Live for Money. Takes off to Japan for a week leaving his family home. Today he's at Animal Kingdom being an ass to anyone who dare ask questions he doesn't like to answer. How is his Wife OK with this? Why not get a REAL job. No retirement? good benefits. How long can this last? Now he is taking shots at Josh and others whom have Sponsors, saying he would not get them nor pay for Genie plus because how much gas it takes for him to get to the parks etc. He's trying to guilt people for money. Him and Josh definitely have a face for behind the camera and not in front. Please RON don't scare me with your quick camera turn arounds ok Chunk? ( Goonies) Utter disdain for this man child
---
So Ron said when speaking with his wife last night she told him “ you’re going to reach 50k this year.”
Short of purchasing subscribers how is that going to happen with his boring rinse and repeat content?
There is no variety on this channel.
“No plan Monday” stretches into “no plan m-f”.
When he flashes the phone to show who’s “subscribing”, the count also miraculously rolls at the same time. Coincident? Hmmmmm🤔

As much as I despise some of the other channels (living in diz, ear to ear magic) that’s what organic growth looks like. Slow and steady. The aforementioned don’t focus on subscriber count they focus on content and bringing variety to their channel which produces growth over time.
Larger numbers don’t make for a better channel. Focus on better content Mr free to do.
And here’s a New year resolution for you “stay out of the glass shop every day” they are too nice to tell you to get lost.
The other day he went into the Glass shop and this older gentleman was working. When I Tell you he gave Ron the death stare. You could just see the annoyance in his face. WTF want to see the glass shop and workers daily? Holy tit let them do their jobs

Last edited:
This guys a classA Douche-bag! Good dad? HE spends every waking hour at a them park streaming Live for Money. Takes off to Japan for a week leaving his family home. Today he's at Animal Kingdom being an ass to anyone who dare ask questions he doesn't like to answer. How is his Wife OK with this? Why not get a REAL job. No retirement? good benefits. How long can this last? Now he is taking shots at Josh and others whom have Sponsors, saying he would not get them nor pay for Genie plus because how much gas it takes for him to get to the parks etc. He's trying to guilt people for money. Him and Josh definitely have a face for behind the camera and not in front. Please RON don't scare me with your quick camera turn arounds ok Chunk? ( Goonies) Utter disdain for this man child
I couldn’t agree with you more.

If his wife didn’t work full time at 50+ hours/week he would not be able to do this everyday “park hobby” and would definitely have to get a real job. She’s the one supporting the family and keeping a roof over his big head.

Today he’s complaining about animal kingdom constantly. Why come to a place to just trash it? If he didn’t have the attention span of a three year old maybe he could appreciate this awesome reserve. No Ron, it’s not a “zoo”. Do your research and you will learn that it is a reserve for many species of animals that were/are endangered.

Go back to MK and ride the same rides and visit the glass shop and the piano player(s).
Or go over to HS and ride the same 3 rides and show Fantasmic for the 100th time with that awful zooming he does (That tit needs to stop. The human eye does not work like that).

That’s more your speed.
You can’t seem to appreciate anything that involves a thought process.

And while we’re on the subject, how is your wife ok with you being a deadbeat husband?

Last edited:
  • Heart
So Ron and his puppet Koda are in Japan together. Ron posted a video today of them leaving out of LAX. :sick::rolleyes:
I watched. or attempted I should say one of the Japan vlogs. WTF does Ron act like a 9 yr old on straight pixie sticks. How does anyone put up with him? He isn't funny. he acts stupid as tit. I don't know how Koda put up with him for a week, seriously .
---
Anyone else watch any part of Ron's stream last night from EPCOT with his kid?
I did for a few minutes, but I hate when Kids are involved on the streams. I don't find them cute nor entertaining
---
I couldn’t agree with you more.

If his wife didn’t work full time at 50+ hours/week he would not be able to do this everyday park hobby and would definitely have to get a real job. She’s the one supporting the family and keeping a roof over his big head.

Today he’s complaining about animal kingdom constantly. Why come to a place to just trash it? If he didn’t have the attention span of a three year old maybe he could appreciate this awesome reserve. No Ron, it’s not a “zoo”. Do your research and you will learn that it is a reserve for many species of animals that were/are endangered.

Go back to MK and ride the same rides and visit the glass shop and the piano player(s).
Or go over to HS and ride the same 3 rides and show Fantasmic for the 100th time.

That’s more your speed.
You can’t seem to appreciate anything that involves a thought process.

And while we’re on the subject, how is your wife ok with you being a deadbeat husband?
Yes and Yes to ALL of this! I could possible understand a few days a week but Day and night as of late? NO effing way!!!!
---
He's so gross. I'm sorry, but he is. He gives me the creeps.
he reminds me of Sloth from Goonies

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I watched. or attempted I should say one of the Japan vlogs. WTF does Ron act like a 9 yr old on straight pixie sticks. How does anyone put up with him? He isn't funny. he acts stupid as tit. I don't know how Koda put up with him for a week, seriously .
---

I did for a few minutes, but I hate when Kids are involved on the streams. I don't find them cute nor entertaining
---

Yes and Yes to ALL of this! I could possible understand a few days a week but Day and night as of late? NO effing way!!!!
---

he reminds me of Sloth from Goonies
We've already posted this part of him looking like Sloth including picture on this thread lol!