Rochelle Humes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It could be in their contracts to promote the hit list and it’s just management doing it, just because it’s on their pages doesn’t mean they themselves posted it.

If the whole speculation and engagement is true then probably due an announcement tomorrow, weekend is rubbish for engagement. Probably just spending the weekend recovering and introducing him to the girls

Reactions: 3
She likely had the baby on Friday and as it was a C Section will probably stay in hospital for 2 nights. Due to covid restrictions you aren't allowed visitors even in private hospitals so I'm assuming she will want her daughters to meet the baby before she posts him to social media.

Reactions: 7
She has just announced it now on This Morning. Friday I think she said. She really thinks she’s something 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No I didn’t guess that name either. Nice name though, had to throw in Hampton as a middle name though to remind everyone they have money

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s on her Instagram now he looks exactly like Val when she was born

Reactions: 1
Wonder how much £££ it’s set her back, cesarean at the Portland is £7.5k plus anaesthetic fees, £1k per night stay in a standard room etc. Probably why they were doing their hit list promo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wonder how much £££ it’s set her back, cesarean at the Portland is £7.5k plus anaesthetic fees, £1k per night stay in a standard room etc. Probably why they were doing their hit list promo 😂
Did she have c sections with her others or has she had one now because of a bad experience?

Blake Hampton sounds like a real estate place in the US! Gorgeous baby though, they do make beautiful children though I'll give them that.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.