Rochelle Humes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it possibly is today, she said she was 37 weeks on the 26th September and they usually take you in for an elective at 39 weeks, which she would be about now.

Reactions: 2
I’m thinking something like Kingson Amari. She’s pretty close to her father in law Colin and her uncle Paul raised her, so I think he might have one of those names in there?

Don’t really like Rochelle but I’m starting to get the feeling something bad might have happened. I hope to god I’m wrong but this silence is very odd considering when she had her daughters she announced it straight away and has been so open with the pregnancy.

I hope nothing bad has happened. The cynic in me just thinks she is doing the whole Instagram thing of going silent so their followers are just waiting for them to announce it which massively increases the engagement with their page. Which obviously attracts more interest for whatever magazine exclusive they will have.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Don’t really like Rochelle but I’m starting to get the feeling something bad might have happened. I hope to god I’m wrong but this silence is very odd considering when she had her daughters she announced it straight away and has been so open with the pregnancy.
Oh gosh I hope not but she (or her people) did post yesterday about the hit list.

Reactions: 1
I just randomly thought about her and wondered this actually,I really hope nothing bad has happened 🤞🏼💙

Everything will be fine I’m sure, there was stuff on her account last night about the hitlist which I’m sure management or whatever put on but I don’t think they would have put it on if something had gone wrong.

Reactions: 4
This is most likely exactly her intentions for people to speculate

Reactions: 4
I definitely think she had the baby either today or yesterday, but she and Marvin wouldn’t of posted about the hit list if her or the baby were unwell x

They would get a bit of backlash I’m sure if their baby was in the NICU or Rochelle was really ill and they were promoting their crappy song show x

Last edited:
She has definitely had the baby by now if planned section and she was in the 39 week mark. I’m guessing Ok! Or Hello spread so she has not posted a picture. Or she really is in the midst of the newborn chaos of relentless feeds and tit sleep.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.