Rochelle Humes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
6F41E225-2A08-48B7-A715-468E9435CF7D.png

Genuinely surprised to see Rochelle talking about and sort of promoting breastfeeding, didn’t think she would.

Reactions: 4
She calls him Uncle and he helped raise her.
I thought he was the brother of the father that left Rochelle?

8B0BBE2C-738F-4985-8AFB-61B4EBC50C40.jpeg

Wonder if this is her dad, google said he is called Mark Piper and this guy looks like Sophie, her half sister

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Just waiting now for all the designer #gifted stuff with baby's name embroidered on, for her to show off.

Reactions: 10
Didnt she say once on her stories after they went for a scan that she thought the baby looked like Valle when she was in her womb? Adorable baby

Reactions: 2
I only hope their girls don't even search back through their parents social media and see their Dad gloating about a boy as if it is the holy grail of being a father.

I find it very irksome after having a stillborn baby - I didn't care what sex our children were as long as they were healthy and born alive.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
her babies are absolutely delicious. they all look so much like marvin to me. i like rochelle so this thread's probably not for me but i just want to know who people think the kids look like?

Reactions: 3
her babies are absolutely delicious. they all look so much like marvin to me. i like rochelle so this thread's probably not for me but i just want to know who people think the kids look like?
Yeh it’s not for you 😂

I can’t believe anyone would care who they look like 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And this is exactly why I would hate to put my precious children all over social media if I was in the public eye. Creepy comments like this from strangers saying my children are delicious. And using them to start conversations.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I meant delicious as in cute? It's a pretty common term where I am. Lol the hostility in this thread is hilarious. Wasn't aware you had to be be spitting vitriol every post to talk about someone on a thread. Saddddd

Reactions: 24
I don’t think what she said was creepy. They are very cute kids.

Day 6 and all over social media on Stories. I remember being a hot sweating mess in bed after my c-section.

Reactions: 8
Quick question and not sure if this has been discussed. Do they still have the dog? They don’t mention him anymore. I hope he wasn’t just a bit of fun until they got bored.

I don’t think what she said was creepy. They are very cute kids.

Day 6 and all over social media on Stories. I remember being a hot sweating mess in bed after my c-section.
I suppose it’s just a personal preference. Some people don’t mind strangers looking at photos of their children and having those people call them delicious and some people do 🤷🏼‍♀️

I suppose it’s just a personal preference. Some people don’t mind strangers looking at photos of their children and having those people call them delicious and some people do 🤷🏼‍♀️
It wasn’t necessarily offensive but I have to say it initially made me a little uncomfortable reading it. I admit though that I am paranoid about who’s watching children online and without knowing the poster it’s hard to gauge the context in text although I’m sure she meant no harm.

It wasn’t necessarily offensive but I have to say it initially made me a little uncomfortable reading it. I admit though that I am paranoid about who’s watching children online and without knowing the poster it’s hard to gauge the context in text although I’m sure she meant no harm.
Exactly. The thought of strangers looking at and talking about my children online just doesn’t sit well with me. I used to respect Rochelle for the fact she kept her children off of her social media but sadly now they are plastered all over it for anyone to see.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.