Rochelle Humes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw the dog the other week on stories, thought she came across quite sweet and relatable (ish) tonight! A bit more vulnerable than she normally is with the whole feeding thing and being proud of herself for having a bath.

Reactions: 2
She put on her stories today that she was going to have a bath...this isnโ€™t allowed post c section is it? Maybe she had him naturally?

She put on her stories today that she was going to have a bath...this isnโ€™t allowed post c section is it? Maybe she had him naturally?
Itโ€™s fine, it can be tricky getting in and out because of the tender pain and Iโ€™m sure I was simply told not to lock the door in case I needed help.

Reactions: 1
Itโ€™s fine, it can be tricky getting in and out because of the tender pain and Iโ€™m sure I was simply told not to lock the door in case I needed help.
Oh God the donโ€™t lock the door comment ๐Ÿ˜‚ I remember the nurse telling me that and just thinking how much more do people need to see ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Glad the dog has been seen ๐Ÿถ

As long as you dry the incision well itโ€™s fine :)

A week after my elective I was back to normal (was 6 weeks until I felt normal after my emergency one!) also helped that I had my eldest to care for and my husband had no paternity leave ๐Ÿ™ˆ

As long as you dry the incision well itโ€™s fine :)

A week after my elective I was back to normal (was 6 weeks until I felt normal after my emergency one!) also helped that I had my eldest to care for and my husband had no paternity leave ๐Ÿ™ˆ
Honestly I do not know how you coped with a c section. The thought of the pain makes me want to pass out!

Iโ€™ve had 2 c sections, was advised to add a few drops of tea tree oil , no bubble bath, as long as you dry the โ€˜woundโ€™ properly itโ€™s fine.

Honestly I do not know how you coped with a c section. The thought of the pain makes me want to pass out!
My first one was horrific, wonโ€™t go into detail but it took a good 2 months to get back to normality, but my elective was a breeze, up and about 2 hours after, no pain when I left hospital, doing everything as usual by a week, driving 3 weeks after (drs and insurance said it was ok!) x

• Wow
I had an emergency then an elective and my recovery was worse with the elective. I was gutted because everyone had told me it would be easier. It took my 2.5 weeks to be able to walk to the end of the street ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

I had an emergency then an elective and my recovery was worse with the elective. I was gutted because everyone had told me it would be easier. It took my 2.5 weeks to be able to walk to the end of the street ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
Oh that sucks x

I was desperate for an elective after a horrific first birth but was told this wasn't a good enough reason. I am SO jealous of women that can just afford to pay for it ๐Ÿ˜ญ the baby is beautiful.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know the name of the place she goes for a roast ?
it looks yummy
No idea, probably somewhere in Hampstead if they are living around that area. It did look so nice and I'm not a roast dinner fan normally! All I can afford is toby carvery ๐Ÿ˜†

So sheโ€™s managed to last a week before spouting on about what her miracle My Little Coco products have managed to do for Blake...

Reactions: 8
Funny she didn't show the rash or whatever we're just meant to believe her. So transparent !

Reactions: 8
So sheโ€™s managed to last a week before spouting on about what her miracle My Little Coco products have managed to do for Blake...
Saw that - surely she can't be allowed to make claims like that?!
As much as I hate to give her my money I do actually quite like a couple of the products๐Ÿค

Saw that - surely she can't be allowed to make claims like that?!
As much as I hate to give her my money I do actually quite like a couple of the products๐Ÿค
Sheโ€™s cheated the ides from Another small independent brand anyway. Wanker that she is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.