Rochelle Humes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is such a chav. You can tell she grew up feeling without, she has to show everything she has bought, and her taste is so crass
Agreed. She thinks just because something is expensive that it’s nice. She’s more interested in labels and stuff than the quality of things.

Reactions: 6
I quite like the crib 😁 not sure I would buy it but it’s different and looks nice in the rooms on Aristot page.

I just had to unfollow. There are kids out there not knowing where their next meal is coming from and Lolsuprise gifted her daughter all that tit! She does'nt need it, it was only her birthday a few weeks back. I would of had more respect for them if they got her to run a competition or something....Ridiculous!
Its pure greed and so far from the real world

Reactions: 14
My daughter was reading an article yesterday and apparently they are one of Britain’s richest couples! And have now starting pimping out their children for more freebies and money. It disgusts me at a time when so many people are struggling to just about afford the basics in life!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
It’s crazy, they went from not showing the little girls at all to them being on her stories all day long, it’s actually boring.

Reactions: 13
I can’t like this couple at all. The whole suddenly showing their kids thing is just attention grabbing. And also I think that they look like each other and if you swapped their hair they’d be the same person and it creeps me out and I can’t unsee it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s crazy, they went from not showing the little girls at all to them being on her stories all day long, it’s actually boring.
Yep I unfollowed her once they started to show the kids, I had more respect for them when they gave their kids privacy

Reactions: 7
I’m going to have to unfollow her
‘School run’ holding the bump and showing off the Mercedes AMG badge of the car

‘ I’m rich who are you ? ‘ 🤢

Reactions: 11

I don’t know why I went and looked at that as I knew it would piss me off! Also cradling her teeny tiny bump is just bleeping annoying but then I never understood the cradling thing anyway

Reactions: 2
I don’t know why I went and looked at that as I knew it would piss me off! Also cradling her teeny tiny bump is just bleeping annoying but then I never understood the cradling thing anyway
Sorry!! Haha
She never used to be this bad ..then recently it’s all about the bragging..she’s terrible
She never really posted ‘cradling the bump’
Pics when she was having the other two either I don’t think

Reactions: 1
Her dinner tonight looked a bit sad not sure why she felt the need to post that 🥴

Reactions: 4

It’s a look at me G-wagon as well, the preserve of towie trash and footballers wives.

Reactions: 2
I’ve never liked these two and when I’ve said it before people gasp at me like I’m swearing?! I don’t trust either of them! Remember when they split up for a bit years ago? Then got back together, got married 2.4 kids laters squeaky clean couple I don’t buy it! Also they both can’t present so wooden and awkward makes me turn off tv when they covered This Morning 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I’ve never liked these two and when I’ve said it before people gasp at me like I’m swearing?! I don’t trust either of them! Remember when they split up for a bit years ago? Then got back together, got married 2.4 kids laters squeaky clean couple I don’t buy it! Also they both can’t present so wooden and awkward makes me turn off tv when they covered This Morning 🥴
When did they split up I don’t remember this? They are so smug I find it hard to believe there is no tea on them 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.