Rochelle Humes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely agree I used to really like her and Marvin but they are coming across as really smug. Still find it very random they now want to show their kids must have been for a cash cow that’s all. Wish someone had some good tea ☕ on them, they can’t be as innocent as they make out

Reactions: 15
Completely agree I used to really like her and Marvin but they are coming across as really smug. Still find it very random they now want to show their kids must have been for a cash cow that’s all. Wish someone had some good tea ☕ on them, they can’t be as innocent as they make out
I’ve only got tea on the size of Marvins piece 🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just know a few girls who slept with him (much younger days pre JLS) and it was well known he had a huge one. I know a lot of his old friends and some family and as far as I know they are actually pretty much squeaky clean which makes them even more annoying lol but others may know otherwise....

Reactions: 8
Has she put a weird filter on that nursery pic? Where’s all the colour??
I thought that it looks weird doesn’t it.

If you look on Sal’s Instagram She’s got a nurseries highlight there’s a video on there it looks marginally better but I still don’t like it.

Reactions: 1
Something about her rubs me up the wrong way. How she's now a presenter with that dreadful monotone voice? Well,I'll never know 😱

Reactions: 9
I thought that it looks weird doesn’t it.

If you look on Sal’s Instagram She’s got a nurseries highlight there’s a video on there it looks marginally better but I still don’t like it.
It does, looks so odd. Not only the lack of colour but all the stuff looks the exact same shade?

Reactions: 2
Just looking at the nursery photos again and the chandelier above the cot is giving me the heebie jeebies! I'm not even particularly safety conscious when it comes to my kid but that would worry me so much!

Reactions: 11
Looks like this was the makeover
She’s most prob got a freebie off Hesellic for the new baby nursery that’s why shes reposting the old one 🙄
That’s a weird room. Like a cross between Miss Havisham’s bedchamber & Sonja from RHONY’s bedroom. Frilly, tasteless, dated and overstuffed.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bits of it are pretty but definitely not my personal taste. Just looks like one big dust collector.

Reactions: 4
The whole nursery is a disaster. Cot bumpers are not recommended let alone bleeping huge bows and super plush cot bumpers right the way around. So dangerous. She is an idiot and has no personality.

Reactions: 10
The whole nursery is a disaster. Cot bumpers are not recommended let alone bleeping huge bows and super plush cot bumpers right the way around. So dangerous. She is an idiot and has no personality.
I honestly doubt the baby even sleep in it! You’re right though, things like that give me anxiety.

Reactions: 3
Had to get the gift bag in there so we all know that they got Marv an expensive present 🤣
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 so pathetic honestly
She always has to get the steering wheel in of the car too just to let everyone know what they’re driving, my absolute bugbear people doing that

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her voice is super annoying I really don’t know how she got presenting opportunities. When she did children in need with Terry Wogan I actually felt embarrassed for her she was so bad.

Reactions: 8
Yep get the bag in to let everyone know! I bought a plain jar and filled it with my husband’s favourite sweets and chocolate. You do wonder whether these people ever think for themselves or whether it’s just straight for the designer or high end product!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.