Rochelle Humes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hair thing pisses me off too. She straightens it aaalll the time & then tongs it to make it ‘curly’ again. Why go to that all that effort when you have naturally curly hair anyway? She lied saying she was going to embrace her natural hair more when it’s so obvious it was just to promote her book & hair care range 🙄
I’m mixed race with super curly hair, as is my daughter & I really try to promote & embrace our natural hair as I want her to grow up loving it. My sister bought Rochelle’s story book for my daughter and it is rubbish! So boring & my daughter never chooses to read it or have it read to her.
I have to admit though, I do like the My Little Coco Conditioner for my daughters hair, although it’s not groundbreaking & there are loads of other products we can use as alternatives.
I find Rochelle really bland, unoriginal and boring.
so when her hair is curly like it has been recently it kind of looks natural but not like her hair when she was a kid? Do you think she has keratin straightening or something to relax the natural curls?

The hair thing pisses me off too. She straightens it aaalll the time & then tongs it to make it ‘curly’ again. Why go to that all that effort when you have naturally curly hair anyway? She lied saying she was going to embrace her natural hair more when it’s so obvious it was just to promote her book & hair care range 🙄
I’m mixed race with super curly hair, as is my daughter & I really try to promote & embrace our natural hair as I want her to grow up loving it. My sister bought Rochelle’s story book for my daughter and it is rubbish! So boring & my daughter never chooses to read it or have it read to her.
I have to admit though, I do like the My Little Coco Conditioner for my daughters hair, although it’s not groundbreaking & there are loads of other products we can use as alternatives.
I find Rochelle really bland, unoriginal and boring.
Bland and boring is the perfect way to describe her!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
so when her hair is curly like it has been recently it kind of looks natural but not like her hair when she was a kid? Do you think she has keratin straightening or something to relax the natural curls?
Yeah definitely! I think she relaxes it or has done in the past meaning her curls aren’t as tight as they were when she was younger. It’s a shame because there aren’t many celebs with natural curly hair around.

Yeah definitely! I think she relaxes it or has done in the past meaning her curls aren’t as tight as they were when she was younger. It’s a shame because there aren’t many celebs with natural curly hair around.

Reactions: 2

Yeh that’s what I thought because my hair is curly but wouldn’t ever look like hers I just blow dry it and it’s straight. But my cousins are mixed race and they do smoothing treatments but they still have to use straighteners and stuff. Prob if they used a small tong and had the patience to do it then it would look like her promo pics.

Yeh that’s what I thought because my hair is curly but wouldn’t ever look like hers I just blow dry it and it’s straight. But my cousins are mixed race and they do smoothing treatments but they still have to use straighteners and stuff. Prob if they used a small tong and had the patience to do it then it would look like her promo pics.
Yeah exactly....Or had personal hairdressers to style their hair!

For me it’s the way she’s now selling out her children and pregnancy for £ !! I admired her for keeping children out of spotlight and she used to be quiet about her pregnancies now she just makes money from them!

Reactions: 11
Why does she need to aff link though surely between her and Marvin they have enough money greedy fucks
Both from manufactured pop bands that had short shelf lives, didn’t sell well outside the UK, and didn’t write the songs so only ever got perhaps 5-10% of what their bands made, maximum. Enough to buy a nice home and have no mortgage, but not enough to ensure they don’t have to work again. Pretty sure they both work long hours to keep enough coming in to live the lifestyle they want, and give their kids good opportunities. But as ITV know nobody is saying “I’ll watch that new show as Rochelle is presenting it!” I reckon they get the work they do because they are cheap to employ.

My ‘go to’ fact is always that S Club sold more than both these bands combined, and its well documented that those singers came out of six years working 18 hour days 50 weeks a year with only 300k each

Reactions: 5
Such a show off! Cringe! I’m surprised she’s exposing herself to more risk than she needs to with being pregnant.

Reactions: 13
I mean fair enough. That’s her life and her level of spending (but did she even buy anything?) It’s just the fact that she really did not have to post that because it’s not a reality for the majority of her followers; As in the stay at home mums or retired women who are the majority of This Morning viewers. So who is she showing off to? This is why I don’t like her. She’s not humble. Do you see true A List Celebs doing stuff like this for the gram?

Reactions: 9
That nursery is absolutely rascal. If my big fat gypsy wedding did nurseries that would be it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It's just unnecessary, even if I was loaded I don't think I'd go to that much effort for a nursery!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.