Rochelle Humes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh love doing my nosey in folks houses - quite an older house and taste for a young trendy couple eh?

Reactions: 8

Her house is currently up for sale. Bet they wanna move and get settled before the baby is here!
god their taste is bloody awful! Wonder if them toasting the other day was offer accepted on new place or something

Reactions: 14
god their taste is bloody awful! Wonder if them toasting the other day was offer accepted on new place or something
I bloody can’t stand the toasting pictures they do,so attention seeking like oooo we have something top secret to celebrate. duck off. Two boring,bland,overpaid ‘celebrities’.

Reactions: 17
I bloody can’t stand the toasting pictures they do,so attention seeking like oooo we have something top secret to celebrate. duck off. Two boring,bland,overpaid ‘celebrities’.
Haha they are becoming smugger and smugger !
It would have been a new house or god forbid they are This mornings new presenters !!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The house manages to be bland and tacky at the same time. Give me the Fletchers house anyday.(side note-would the Humes be worth more than the Fletchers? I assumed the Fletchers would be worth more but their house seems much smaller-not that that is an indication of wealth).

Reactions: 7
The house manages to be bland and tacky at the same time. Give me the Fletchers house anyday.(side note-would the Humes be worth more than the Fletchers? I assumed the Fletchers would be worth more but their house seems much smaller-not that that is an indication of wealth).
Fletchers seem to be living within their means and the Humes beyond. While they have ITV money coming in I’m sure they can afford the mortgage, but when ITV drops them and they only get offered non-main channel work.... well how much do Saturdays and his band bring in from Spotify I wonder. Under a tenner a year?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why have they had the paddling pool out all summer if they've got a swimming pool? Madness!

Why have they had the paddling pool out all summer if they've got a swimming pool? Madness!
Probably knew it would duck people off if they were swanning around in their pool while some people were in lockdown without so much as a garden and got the paddling pool to prove how oh so down to Earth they are.

Reactions: 3
It’s probably easier to keep an eye on the kids in the paddling pool as well rather than the swimming pool.

Yeh don’t toast on gram if not sharing the news. It’s up there with Facebook status’ tagging yourself at the hospital and not saying why. If it’s not to do with the house it’ll be something like being asked to cover this morning when Phil and Holly have the dentist or to present some crappy tv show on 5star

Haha they are becoming smugger and smugger !
It would have been a new house or god forbid they are This mornings new presenters !!!
They are moving to London I hear so I wouldn’t be surprised if they have their sights set on the early morning gig. Snoring hell

If they’re moving to London then they’ll have to pay much more for a house anywhere near the size of their current one. Seems like they keep increasing their outgoings yet can’t see the income lasting long enough to fund the new mortgage.

Reactions: 2
Beautiful house. Awful interior. Wondered why they’d move from a beautiful house but must be because they cannot do what they want with it as it’s Grade2 listed.

I've just came across this thread and thought I'd just say that I thought she was lovely but so vanilla and try hard-ish so I unfollowed her at the start of lockdown HOWEVER it seems I've missed alot the past few months 😂

She’s being a tit again with updating us on how many weeks she is and her bump pictures - when in reality it just looks like she ate a big dinner and is pushing her stomach out!

• Haha
Those gifted Nike trainers with the Dior print... that and the constant showing off with the car steering wheel logo. She comes across as the type of person who will purposely walk around with the label sticking out of the neckline of her top just so that people know it's designer.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That house is appalling. It’s very ‘Birds of a Feather’ (showing my age), also set in Essex. That glitzy, plushy 80’s/90’s frilly and padded over-luxe look. I know what the PP means about tacky and bland. Very weird.

There’s all those padded cell rooms that look like they were designed in collaboration between Barbara Cartland and Dawn Ward from Real HW of Cheshire; then there’s that sanitised 50 Shades studded leather room that’s totally at odds with the rest of the house. Really odd.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I never used to mind Rochelle she’s pretty bland and inoffensive and I always used to think good on her for not showing her kids on social media but this past year with the boots range and suddenly showing her kids all the time (what a coincidence!) has really changed my opinion of her. She didn’t show her first child for what 6 years and she’s already put every single scan picture of her new baby on there! Feels like the longest pregnancy ever and she posted the other day only 3 months left to go. We’ve still got 3 months of the tedious bump updates and complaining how tired she is!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
The area the fletchers live in is pricey!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.