Rochelle Humes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I preferred when she had a few morals left, like not showing her kids on Instagram for monetary gain.

Reactions: 8
I’ve never liked these two and when I’ve said it before people gasp at me like I’m swearing?! I don’t trust either of them! Remember when they split up for a bit years ago? Then got back together, got married 2.4 kids laters squeaky clean couple I don’t buy it! Also they both can’t present so wooden and awkward makes me turn off tv when they covered This Morning 🥴
I never saw it myself but I *think* I saw it on a daily mail comment about when she was presenting this morning. It was around the time of the ice bucket challenge and she was interviewing either an alopecia or cancer sufferer (sorry memory like a sieve but you get the point, the lady had problems with hair loss). Straight after they told Rochelle she would do the ice bucket challenge only for her to start squealing that she didn't want to get her hair wet. Apparently the look on the other ladies face wasn't impressed 🤦‍♀️ the pair of them are bland AF. I know it's been said before loads but they could genuinely pass for siblings as well 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
They split when they were just bf and gf. Would have been around 2010 or earlier as I remember sitting in my friends bedroom when she still lived with her parents chatting about it because she had tea to spill...

Reactions: 4
She’s hardly even got a bump so I don’t know why she’s making such a big deal of it.

Reactions: 6
She’s hardly even got a bump so I don’t know why she’s making such a big deal of it.
Desperately trying to cash in before he is even here! I’ve unfollowed both of them, not sure why I followed in the first place, but they are unbelievably low and beggy!

Reactions: 5
They split when they were just bf and gf. Would have been around 2010 or earlier as I remember sitting in my friends bedroom when she still lived with her parents chatting about it because she had tea to spill...
Do share!!! ☕

Reactions: 1
@TheUrbanInsider on Twitter had tea on Marvin and Rochelle’s split when it happened, something to do with him cheating with Simon Webbes ex girlfriend I think!

Reactions: 1
@TheUrbanInsider on Twitter had tea on Marvin and Rochelle’s split when it happened, something to do with him cheating with Simon Webbes ex girlfriend I think!
Oh so not the perfect man she keeps painting him out to be! They are so sickeningly sweet there definitely has to be more to them than meets the eye

Reactions: 6
I’ve just unfollowed her. Sometimes you come off of insta and think god I feel angry and inferior but don’t know why. After reading this I realise it was her ! Thanks Tattle 😊

Reactions: 8
She was desperate to get with a footballer when the Saturdays started out. Don’t buy this little miss perfect act she puts on.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She was desperate to get with a footballer when the Saturdays started out. Don’t buy this little miss perfect act she puts on.
She was and that’s how she was friends with my friend both footballer chasers. Neither bagged one although Rochelle did snatch the most boring man in show biz

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She was and that’s how she was friends with my friend both footballer chasers. Neither bagged one although Rochelle did snatch the most boring man in show biz
You're not wrong about Marvin being boring.

He's even good looking and attractive in the most boring and bland way imaginable as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.