Rochelle Humes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because Schofields daughter represents her.
Nepotism at its finest.

Reactions: 6
Exactly, why not wear a Zara dress? Must sometimes be given bad advice by their management because she and other influencers should use their brain and advertise stuff that is easy for their “fans” to afford or access.
The majority of influencer posts are a token sum up front (£20-50) then a percentage of sales from the link in the post. It’s called an affiliate fee. Her managers are likely saying “look only 1% of your click throughs are buying anything, wear more expensive items and each sale will bring in more cash”
There’s just too much competition on Instagram now, my feed has maybe 1000 affiliate link posts a day and I think maybe twice ever I’ve clicked and purchased

• Sad
Reactions: 4
The majority of influencer posts are a token sum up front (£20-50) then a percentage of sales from the link in the post. It’s called an affiliate fee. Her managers are likely saying “look only 1% of your click throughs are buying anything, wear more expensive items and each sale will bring in more cash”
There’s just too much competition on Instagram now, my feed has maybe 1000 affiliate link posts a day and I think maybe twice ever I’ve clicked and purchased
Thank you, I didn’t know that :)

Why does she need to aff link though surely between her and Marvin they have enough money greedy fucks

• Haha
Why does she need to aff link though surely between her and Marvin they have enough money greedy fucks
Haha at greedy fucks! Never enough money for greedy buggers! Hence why she is now showing her children constantly.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I usually don't mind Rochelle but she's not tagged any of the posts today as an ad or gifted. I don't believe they've paid for any of the stuff for the birthday party.

I usually don't mind Rochelle but she's not tagged any of the posts today as an ad or gifted. I don't believe they've paid for any of the stuff for the birthday party.
Do you think?? Fuming if she hasn’t surely small businesses like those can’t afford to be giving away freebies right now even for the exposure?

Reactions: 1
Do you think?? Fuming if she hasn’t surely small businesses like those can’t afford to be giving away freebies right now even for the exposure?
I think she's being very careful with her wording and not saying outright, especially the last post about the tent outside.

I think she's being very careful with her wording and not saying outright, especially the last post about the tent outside.
If I was her and a small business offered me something for free during these times I would 10000% pay them anyway. That’s sick.

Reactions: 2
They're in lockdown, there's only four people in the house. How many two tier cakes do they need?
Then they do their "Stay at Home with the Humes" stuff to raise money for charity. What's the point when you're that wasteful/ take more than what you need.
Ridiculous.

Reactions: 12
Does her dancing in front the camera while Marvin does his DJ sets at home make anyone else cringe?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Does her dancing in front the camera while Marvin does his DJ sets at home make anyone else cringe?
She’s majorly cringe. I know some friends and family of Marvins and at any parties they put videos on Instagram of her dancing and pratting about like a dick. Thinks she’s the life and soul of the party but just cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They're in lockdown, there's only four people in the house. How many two tier cakes do they need?
Then they do their "Stay at Home with the Humes" stuff to raise money for charity. What's the point when you're that wasteful/ take more than what you need.
Ridiculous.
It probably has ‘fake’ cake tiers. It’s my daughters birthday coming up and we always get a ‘proper’ cake for the big birthdays. As we’ll be in lockdown and can’t have a party, the cake maker recommended a fake tier and an edible one to save money and not have any waste.

Reactions: 1
Anyone seen her latest story, a video of her daughter with her legs open 😟. My friends who’s profiles are private and only have a couple of hundred followers don’t post stuff like that, yet here she is with 2million followers and a public profile. I’m not surprised though, she dresses her youngest daughter in crop tops. It seems like strange parenting to me.

• Wow
I can’t see her story - must have taken it off now. She always seems to dress her kids very “fashion” rather than just letting them have fun in normal, comfy kids clothes.

Reactions: 2
I watched a bit of one once and whilst she mimes singing (which inexplicably grinds my gears anyway- just bloody sing!!) and realised she didn't know half the words. So embarrassing and didnt know whether to laugh or cry for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The hair thing is really getting to me!! She sells so many curly products (and a book) all based on lies!!! The other day she put the products in her hair wet and then pretended to let her hair dry into her natural curls but when she next showed her hair it was sooooo obviously tonged - i was dying! And then every other day since isolation it’s either been straight or in french plaits! The whole her having naturally curly hair and using her products is such a lie I don’t understand why she can’t just say oh I can’t do my hair curly in lockdown as i dont have my stylist here to make it look like natural curly hair. Frizz Eaze dropped her as when they used her all the comments on their posts were saying how her hair is obviously always tonged and not natural!! How she is making so much off the back of it astounds me.
The hair thing pisses me off too. She straightens it aaalll the time & then tongs it to make it ‘curly’ again. Why go to that all that effort when you have naturally curly hair anyway? She lied saying she was going to embrace her natural hair more when it’s so obvious it was just to promote her book & hair care range 🙄
I’m mixed race with super curly hair, as is my daughter & I really try to promote & embrace our natural hair as I want her to grow up loving it. My sister bought Rochelle’s story book for my daughter and it is rubbish! So boring & my daughter never chooses to read it or have it read to her.
I have to admit though, I do like the My Little Coco Conditioner for my daughters hair, although it’s not groundbreaking & there are loads of other products we can use as alternatives.
I find Rochelle really bland, unoriginal and boring.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.