Rochelle Humes #9 She doesn’t have a nanny. Marvin has never cheated. She’s a talented presenter.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else see Marvin's post about the pair of them doing something with Marks & Sparks last week? This was her comment about it:

cap.JPG

I know it's supposed to be a joke but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if there were a little truth in it.

Reactions: 2
Yep I saw this. But remember it’s the Rochelle show. It’s all about HER. She is riddled with issues, low self esteem and insecurities - it’s so plain to see.
Her husband never gets his moment, she just can’t help herself. If we the general public see it, surely her friends and family do too.
make also needs to quit with the morning hidden agenda posts. They are pathetic.

Reactions: 6
Invited to Cannes every year as a L'Oréal 'ambassador'......and when do you ever see her using their products?

Reactions: 6
My son was an entertainment journalist and reported from the red carpet in Cannes and my sister lives in Nice and I go twice a year. Lot nicer places in the south if France than Cannes

Reactions: 4
When you have to aesthetically lay out your handbag items in a dirty airport tray for the gram you are officially a first class twit! 🤣 seriously who has the time or awareness to do that, she is so cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did she forget to take the hairdressers gown off before she left for Cannes? Wtf does she look like. And who has time at airport security to lay all your tit out in a tray like that and take a picture of it. She's insufferable.
You can just imagine her holding up the passenger queues for the photo. How embarrassing 🙄🤦🤦🤦

Reactions: 13
Not even left the airport and we have already been subjected to an airport outfit grid post.

WOW

‘quick guys I need to get these pics uploaded, I need everyone to see my outfit and my new shoes before anyone else wears them or get them’

just highlights how desperate she is and also how much of a duck out of water she actually is.

Reactions: 5
44 comments on her latest post and the only people blowing smoke up her arse are her hang on’s 😂😂
Little miss try hard needs a reality check. Embarrassing 💀

Reactions: 1
She will be furious she’s getting hung out to dry. Same when she got papped smoking.

Does anyone have gossip on Frankie and her friendship? Known each other since before S Club days but they don’t seem to have any relationship now