Rochelle Humes #9 She doesn’t have a nanny. Marvin has never cheated. She’s a talented presenter.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More like can't he do anything on his own without her following him round like a bad smell.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Such a liar! She’s barely worked the last few days and which CEO can take a bank holiday off, several holidays a year etc.

Sitting in a car mirror, looking at herself and taking photos. How embarrassing.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I don’t know how Marvin puts up with her
I’m not sure they spend much if any time alone together anymore.
If they go out it’s with others, on holiday with others, eating dinner in their own home with others, at my little coco headquarters with others etc.

I don’t think he has to put up with her, just tolerate her as there will always be others around he can spend time with.

There’s no quality time just the 2 of them, even when they are home they have people over or he’s away dj’ing or she is prancing g about at the opening of an envelope.

They have no ‘family time’ just them and their children. Everything is documented, everything is done for a reason (mainly to show off).

So sad.

Reactions: 8
Such a liar! She’s barely worked the last few days and which CEO can take a bank holiday off, several holidays a year etc.

Sitting in a car mirror, looking at herself and taking photos. How embarrassing.
Anyone who actually has a full on job with responsibilities knows this isn’t possible. You get calls, pulled into a meeting/teams meeeting last minute. Urgent stuff comes up. Throw kids into the mix and getting calls from school to pick up a sick kid etc (and wasn’t one of her kids constantly off?!). There’s no way you can plan your day to the minute being a busy boss :-|

she’s just trying to get people to believe she lives this “perfect” life. News flash, we don’t want your life Rochelle and anyway what you show is 100% fake so who knows what her actual life is like. Sitting on a sofa making her 100 macha of the day which she pictures and throws down the drain whilst a nanny watches your kids and you obsess over what your husbands doing. Sounds fun :-|

Reactions: 5
If this doesn’t scream ‘I’ve done duck all all morning but going to post this so it looks like I’ve been busy’ then I don’t know what does

ive said it so many times but she is the biggest fraud out there. Glad more people are coming wiser to it. She’s severely disliked and I don’T have one bone in my body that feels sorry for her

Attachments

Is this her admitting she is the poorest person in every room imaginable?

Or is this her admitting her friends are the ones she loves as she spends so much time with them and NOT her own children.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A busy day??

4 hours in hair and make up and preparation, an hour prancing about having her photo taken in front of her products and no doubt then picked the kids up from school.

She wouldn’t know a hard days work if it bit her on the bum!

Also the last image of her in the white dress!!!
My little coco is a children’s/baby brand. What she is wearing is not at all following a baby/children’s aesthetic.

I’m not sure if she is promoting products in this dress or having photos taken of her in the dress claiming to be a big boss mama, but a big boss woman wouldn’t wear that dress to work, especially not when her job was a baby/children’s brand. Her clothing should be more ‘wholesome’, less braggy and more ‘mumsy’ or actual ‘CEO attire’. How can she get it so wrong

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
She really would look much prettier if she just smiled instead of all the stupid mouth half open poses she pulls

If you have time to take pictures of yourself all day proclaiming to be busy and then posting it all over social media - you’re the opposite of busy hun!
---
Also stop with ‘gang’ already it’s a bit chavvy 🙄

Reactions: 6
A busy day??

4 hours in hair and make up and preparation, an hour prancing about having her photo taken in front of her products and no doubt then picked the kids up from school.

She wouldn’t know a hard days work if it bit her on the bum!

Also the last image of her in the white dress!!!
My little coco is a children’s/baby brand. What she is wearing is not at all following a baby/children’s aesthetic.

I’m not sure if she is promoting products in this dress or having photos taken of her in the dress claiming to be a big boss mama, but a big boss woman wouldn’t wear that dress to work, especially not when her job was a baby/children’s brand. Her clothing should be more ‘wholesome’, less braggy and more ‘mumsy’ or actual ‘CEO attire’. How can she get it so wrong
What’s going on with the bottom of her leg/trousers in second picture?!
Agree the outfit doesn’t give “selling children’s products”. It’s coming into summer, suns out, why not wear a nice flowery, nicely fitted mumsy type dress. O yeh, she likes to pretend to be a boss mama but needs everyone else to do everything for her kids!

Reactions: 3
Another busy day today for Rochelle.

Seems she’s not in the office again.

Instead she posts that she is at m and s headquarters (another leisurely morning for her having a matcha and then someone getting her ‘glam’

The way she pulls that loaf of bread from the shelf just proves how little shopping she actually does. Who takes bread from a shelf like that?

Attachments

I see she bought the M&S padded knickers! She looks ridiculous ..!

• Haha
So the make-up artist also got a free holiday to Dubai travelling first class. Like her mate doesn't put it was an ad in all her previous posts and photos till now, and even then it's a little # in the post!

I know her husband is a successful businessman, but I did wonder how they could afford a week at Atlantis the Royal and first class flight for 4 . Also thought was an odd choice with 2 young kids when there lots of better kid friendly hotels.

Although he could be alot richer than I thought, because they don't have to pay for holidays etc.

My MIL bought me one of the my little coco sets at the start of my pregnancy which had their bath oil in it, I used it once and not even kidding but a few days later I got THRUSH 😂 and I fully blame that bath oil lol

Reactions: 2
So the make-up artist also got a free holiday to Dubai travelling first class. Like her mate doesn't put it was an ad in all her previous posts and photos till now, and even then it's a little # in the post!

I know her husband is a successful businessman, but I did wonder how they could afford a week at Atlantis the Royal and first class flight for 4 . Also thought was an odd choice with 2 young kids when there lots of better kid friendly hotels.

Although he could be alot richer than I thought, because they don't have to pay for holidays etc.
Correction her grid post had #ad but you had to open the full post. Her stories did not.

Reactions: 1