Rochelle Humes #9 She doesn’t have a nanny. Marvin has never cheated. She’s a talented presenter.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wel these aren’t “awards” are they. On the variety show business awards website I can’t actually see any mention of awards. I can’t see a list of what awards they’ll present, The winners, past winners or the categories. And she won the “entrepreneur and entertainment” award - surely the categories would be one of the other? Seems very sus to me. If someone can point me to the past winner of this award 🙏
It’s just another chance to eat and drink out and leave the kids and take some food pics for insta. It’s so pathetic and nobody cares - r people actually following her for anything other than laughs at her terrible pictures of her constant gob open 🤢
---
Well, I just looked on Companies House, My Little Coco is absolutely not a multi million pound business🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 deluded!
And probably just including a load of stock as assets that they probably haven’t valued properly 🫤

Reactions: 3
Busy day in the office

1) undisclosed ad for her friend Bryony and ate some crap in a bowl - didn’t forget to take a photo of it.
2) opened some freebies she had been sent and took photos of them also
3) clearly still hungry having only eaten a mouthful of ‘bryony’s’ food - so she’s had more food - and of course took photos of this.
4) lit a candle and took a photo of her ‘workstation’ - doesn’t even look like the screen has been turned on!

another busy day at the office for the winner of the outstanding achievement in entrepreneurship and entertainment award.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 2
These awards are never as they seem. You either have to pay a fortune to enter, then to advance onto the final.
Or they are straight up PR paid for.

Her breath must bleeping stink! Her mouth is always open! Fags and desperation.

Radio silence today. No good morning gang message.

has anyone checked Rochelle is alive?

• Haha
Seriously, both Rochelle and Marvin have been silent for 24hrs.

they are either off away somewhere again or something has happened as they are NEVER off social media

as much as she gets on my nerves and lies continually, I hope nothing untoward has happened.

does anyone know if Marvin has been to work in the last 24hrs?

Reactions: 1
Fear not.

she’s back, thanking us ladies who do go to work every day and do go above and beyond.
Nice of her to acknowledge us all and her team for holding down the fort while she doesn’t even work part time.

Attachments

Fear not.

she’s back, thanking us ladies who do go to work every day and do go above and beyond.
Nice of her to acknowledge us all and her team for holding down the fort while she doesn’t even work part time.
Wonder if she “sees” her team enough to give them a pay rise!

Reactions: 4
So today she has taken herself off for a matcha and had a photo shoot in a cafe 🤢😂

aka.. everyone look at my new trainers.

she really is something else

• Angry
Reactions: 5
So today she has taken herself off for a matcha and had a photo shoot in a cafe 🤢😂

aka.. everyone look at my new trainers.

she really is something else
Yes, another busy day in the office, working for Rochelle

oh no, that’s right, she hasn’t done any work yet again.

went for a drink to a cafe, posed, posed some more, made sure everyone saw her trainers and that’s her day over.

Why anyone needs a billion photos of themselves every single day is beyond me

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Yes, another busy day in the office, working for Rochelle

oh no, that’s right, she hasn’t done any work yet again.

went for a drink to a cafe, posed, posed some more, made sure everyone saw her trainers and that’s her day over.

Why anyone needs a billion photos of themselves every single day is beyond me
She is so insecure and pathetic

Reactions: 8
Imagine being the poor sap who has to take that many photos of her in a coffee shop on a Wednesday afternoon. There were probably even more photos that didn’t make the cut. Tell me a CEO who has time to do that as part of their working day! Smoke and Mirrors

Reactions: 9
Fear not.

Work, don't talk tit, I'm a working Mum, only I work nights, I'm just over four hours in to a 12 hr night shift and I've stopped for a vape for 5 mins, I won't be going out at 3am for light lunch, coffee and a american bun, "doing lunch" ill be warning up last night's chicken curry in a already bean stained tub. Then getting home to sort the kids out for school, getting my head down for a few hours before I get up at half 2 for the kids coming home, husband gets home at 4 and I start some tea for us all, before getting ready for work, you know like a working Mum does.

Work.... what you do ♥ isn't remotely work.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Work, don't talk tit, I'm a working Mum, only I work nights, I'm just over four hours in to a 12 hr night shift and I've stopped for a vape for 5 mins, I won't be going out at 3am for light lunch, coffee and a american bun, "doing lunch" ill be warning up last night's chicken curry in a already bean stained tub. Then getting home to sort the kids out for school, getting my head down for a few hours before I get up at half 2 for the kids coming home, husband gets home at 4 and I start some tea for us all, before getting ready for work, you know like a working Mum does.

Work.... what you do ♥ isn't remotely work.
Sounds like you do a proper day of grafting like the rest of us, unlike her

although I am currently on maternity leave (hence posting all hours). No help from a nanny either!!

Sounds like you do a proper day of grafting like the rest of us, unlike her

although I am currently on maternity leave (hence posting all hours). No help from a nanny either!!
We all work long hours and five out of seven, including weekends and it really boils my piss when I read this toothy mutten dressed as lamb claming she's a boss mamma or what ever tit she spouts,

come back Rochelle when you've worked a 48hr week and actually done some work. Spends more time on Insta, and sending her kids off to the Nanny

Which would have been a great thread title but someone had to spoil it

• Heart
Reactions: 9