Rochelle Humes #9 She doesn’t have a nanny. Marvin has never cheated. She’s a talented presenter.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds like you do a proper day of grafting like the rest of us, unlike her

although I am currently on maternity leave (hence posting all hours). No help from a nanny either!!
Congratulations on the new baby! I’m on my second trimester myself and had to do a weekend shift at the hospital, so Rochelle’s “grind” is total bullshit.

Work, don't talk tit, I'm a working Mum, only I work nights, I'm just over four hours in to a 12 hr night shift and I've stopped for a vape for 5 mins, I won't be going out at 3am for light lunch, coffee and a american bun, "doing lunch" ill be warning up last night's chicken curry in a already bean stained tub. Then getting home to sort the kids out for school, getting my head down for a few hours before I get up at half 2 for the kids coming home, husband gets home at 4 and I start some tea for us all, before getting ready for work, you know like a working Mum does.

Work.... what you do ♥ isn't remotely work.
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Proper working boss mumma right here- taking care of business!

Reactions: 1
Congratulations on the new baby! I’m on my second trimester myself and had to do a weekend shift at the hospital, so Rochelle’s “grind” is total bullshit.

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Proper working boss mumma right here- taking care of business!
Thank you. Number 4 and not a band aid baby 🙈🤣😜

good luck with your bundle of joy. Hopefully the 2nd and 3rd trimester fly over for you and your bundle of joy is here before you know it ❤🩷💙

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Bought a bundle of my little coco for my niece as I’ve heard it’s good. Googled a bit more about it because I’ve never heard of it before.

As if that’s Rochelle from S Club Juniors! 😂 I knew she was in a band after them but I genuinely thought she disappeared off the face of the earth. I’m shocked what I’ve missed purely by not being her target audience. The algorithm is wild.

Reactions: 2
She honestly is a materialistic, narcissistic, insecure piece of tit.
Wonder what she’ll do this bank holiday with the kids considering Marv has a weekend full of crappy gigs to contend to (he needs to give it all that up it’s beyond embarrassing)

Reactions: 2
Yes, another busy day in the office, working for Rochelle

oh no, that’s right, she hasn’t done any work yet again.

went for a drink to a cafe, posed, posed some more, made sure everyone saw her trainers and that’s her day over.

Why anyone needs a billion photos of themselves every single day is beyond me
This pretending that she’s some high flying CEO. In my job I get taken to nice lunches in nice places, private members clubs etc - and would NEVER stand there in the reception gawping, posing taking pictures. What then, the food comes out, have to rearrange the table, put my Chanel bag on and take a picture NO I DONT, because the hosts and other guests would look at me like I’m mental! And it’s not just one picture she takes it’s 100s. And it’s nothing special, it’s a counter with some pastries and you took about 20 pictures!
Remember being 10 and having one of those disposable cameras and just taking stupid pictures - that’s the vibe I’m getting.

I don’t even go on holiday and do this, it’s so cringey. Let’s Hope her daughters don’t take after her because they’re so young and SM is so much harder growing up then when Rochelle and I were young (we’re the same age)

edit; and I dont Actually have a Chanel bag, I don’t cosplay working lady, travelling on London transport with laptop, book, cup, umbrella etc I always have my backpack. A posh bag would be ruined in days 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
There’s a whole grid post dedicated to it now. She has serious Insecurity issues. The constant need to flaunt her materialistic tit is beyond embarrassing.
She needs therapy

Reactions: 5
Another busy day at work….oh no yet another day of NOT being at work. What a surprise.

another day of a billion photos of herself and all her materialistic things. Boring!

even Marvin is predictable with him commenting o
---
Ps - searching for Vintage Levi capri?

They are AWFUL - and also what’s the point in them? They look like a pair of jeans that have broken and someone’s taken them up on their sewing machine rather than throwing them out!

this woman has no taste at all.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3
She’s seen them Levi’s on somone else, desperately got someone to source them for her, then raced to load a pic of them on Instagram before everyone starts wearing them (same with the Loewe trianers yday) it’s such childlike behaviour. It’s like when u were a kid and have the latest toy and be like ‘ha ha look at me, I have one and u dont’ she has no idea about style, she just see’s the label and cost and throws it on. The issue is she never pulls it off.
she just doesn’t have that wow factor in the slightest. It’s so forced and desperate.

Reactions: 6
If you've got time to pose for a hundred different photographs a day YOU ARE NOT BUSY!

Reactions: 10
She is probably rocking in a chair worrying about marv perving on all the 21 year olds at tonight’s gig

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yet again their token ‘fun day out with the kids for the gram’ consists of eating in a fancy restaurant. WHY?! Kids won’t want to eat in places like that. Why are they so bleeping selfish. Their kids are so young yet the way they carry on is as though they are teenagers. I seriously question why they even had kids cuz they do absolutely duck all with them. Ps like i said earlier the ballet shoe pic wasn’t about her daughter. It was all about Rochelle’s new ‘in trainers’ most kids who go to ballet get changed there. Not stand in the street in them as they are not made for outside wear. She is a joke

Reactions: 11
I bet those kids would kill to just have dinner out in their local Macdonalds 😞

That breakfast looks rank. All I can think of it's those little seeds stuck in her horse teeth 🤦😱🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So Marvin is now.doing M&S food! The stupid comment she put on his post 'can't I do anything on my own' as if RH Group aren't his agent, so would mean she was very much involved in the deal!! *roll eyes*

• Haha
Reactions: 6