Rochelle Humes #6 fulltime working mum? pull the other one hun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marvin's family can't stand her btw..
How do you know this?
---
Me and my husband haven't had a date night since pre covid. Our days are filled with getting the kids ready for school, making lunches, working 13 hour days, washing, cleaning, cooking etc. The mundane but reality of having small children.
While I would love to have more time with him, I wouldn't trade my life for hers. I can't imagine anything worse than living through my phone and thinking my self worth is based on how many designer bags I have and how many likes an Instagram post gets.
Couldn’t agree more. Same here

Reactions: 3
Marvin's family can't stand her btw..
I’ve been thinking there’s family issues for ages. He never mentions his mum anymore and they were both really close to his dad but he’s also not been seen for ages. Rochelle used to publicly call him Pops. Might be different now but up until a while ago they had both unfollowed Colin

ETA- Rochelle follows him but Marvin doesn’t. Looks like neither of them follow his mum if I found the right account

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
He feels pressure from her. He just wants a quiet life. She wants the fame, attention and Instagram lifestyle.
That would explain why he looks so miserable in most of his photos with her. She must be exhausting to be around, her boring stories are relentless!

Reactions: 6
It's quite a feat that Rochelle manages to be so boring with all that money and fame.

I dip in and out of this thread and wherever I land it's like groundhog day.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I did wonder where Marvin’s brother disappeared to as well because they were always quite close years & years ago.
I’d love to know what happened because nearly every Saturday (I think?) Marvin’s dad would bring a soup/some kind of food round to theirs - Rochelle instagrammed it every single week that’s why I remember 🥲
Then they all seemed to just vanish, they weren’t at their vow renewal either?

Reactions: 9
I did wonder where Marvin’s brother disappeared to as well because they were always quite close years & years ago.
I’d love to know what happened because nearly every Saturday (I think?) Marvin’s dad would bring a soup/some kind of food round to theirs - Rochelle instagrammed it every single week that’s why I remember 🥲
Then they all seemed to just vanish, they weren’t at their vow renewal either?
Only Marvin follows Jackson and I can’t find his other brother on insta
I’m so invested. I need to get a life haha
---
Maybe his family gave them some home truths about staying together after he allegedly cheated and they didn’t like it?

Last edited:
I feel like she’s the kind of girl that would isolate a man from his family after they marry
Like it’s either her family or nothing

Reactions: 10
It's quite a feat that Rochelle manages to be so boring with all that money and fame.

I dip in and out of this thread and wherever I land it's like groundhog day.
Yeah... I'm getting bored. 😴 it's a chore to watch her.

Reactions: 6
I feel like she’s the kind of girl that would isolate a man from his family after they marry
Like it’s either her family or nothing
I don't want to say too much but this is somewhat true. There was a falling out because she is very clingy and controlling to Marvin and tried to stop him from doing something (relating to his family). She put alot of pressure on him that caused him to become unhappy (not saying he suffers from mental health issues but he definitely has down days) and family do not like her and were pushing for him to leave. They want different things. She was NOT like this before. She makes money from the ads (more than you think) and some holidays are gifted.

Reactions: 17
When did her behaviour change? If it was around the same time she found out he was cheating on her then I can understand her being a bit more insecure and becoming more clingy. If it was due to Marvin cheating he only has himself to blame.

However she could have left him at the time.

Reactions: 5
I don't want to say too much but this is somewhat true. There was a falling out because she is very clingy and controlling to Marvin and tried to stop him from doing something (relating to his family). She put alot of pressure on him that caused him to become unhappy (not saying he suffers from mental health issues but he definitely has down days) and family do not like her and were pushing for him to leave. They want different things. She was NOT like this before. She makes money from the ads (more than you think) and some holidays are gifted.
Are the cheating rumours true?
---
I think they’ll break up eventually. Celebs that do vow renewals always do

Reactions: 4
Just had a look on company house as that’s always fun. They have capital and reserves of £125k with Marvelle Media 🤢 I imagine this is their tv work money.

Then had a look at Marvin’s- on paper he looks like he earned a lot thanks to JLS but then I remembered it’s got to be split x4. His money from JLS is kept separate in a different holding.

Agree with you all, their beggy lifestyle is going to bite them on the arse eventually. The Birkins, the G wagon, holidays every 6 weeks aren’t going to pay the bills when things start drying up on the work front. Of if they divorce one day. Let’s face it, Alison Hammond has kind of pushed her out of the This Morning gig. She won’t come back as a fashion expert having been lead presenter on the show as she’ll see that as a step down.,So she’s left with that tit bbc show that she does with Marv and the my little coco thing which probably has other investors wanting their cut.
There’s always money to be made in Dubai as a 💩 potty, wouldn’t surprise me if she went down that route if she and/or Baldylocks haven’t already dabbled in it indirectly for ££££ but then again those 🐎 teeth could end someone’s bloodline so they might not want her chops anywhere near the family jewels! 🍆✨

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do you think she bought the ‘matcha’ coloured case cos matcha is basically her entire personality now

• Haha
So relatable hun…
How much luggage?
---
She’s shown more pictures of this bag this week than she has of her kids.

pity we can’t say she’s taken more pics of this bag than she has of herself!!!
2 photos uploaded of her at the football. Who stands/sits in the stands at a football match and takes selfies of themselves, how embarrassing! Marvins face says it all.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.