Rochelle Humes #6 fulltime working mum? pull the other one hun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny she never mentioned the Mother and Baby Awards last night. She obviously received no nomination whatsoever as she’d be bragging about it! On the contrary Nala’s Baby won best skin care product, bet she is fuming! 🤣🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This!!!

I have refrained from posting as often as I could as I could literally sit and pick apart every lie she tells and every brag she has on a daily basis, but I’m wasting my time as she is never going to change!

this though, this takes the biscuit. Is she actually for real?
does she never read the things she posts? Does she think these things actually relate to her.

she is utterly deluded!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It looks like someone has superglued her hair to the car.

Does she not re-read her posts before she presses ‘send’? “I find it so hard to trust anyone another than Harriet”
I just saw that 🤣 she always makes mistakes in her grammar etc when she posts

Reactions: 2
She’s never out…. More like she’s never bloody in. She would go to the opening of an envelope if she was invited!

late into work today, nails done during work time, finished work early, got ‘glammed up’ took photos of her latest freebies (jimmy choo shoes), went out on a night out again.

full time working mama, not only juggling working full time in 1 job and raising her children single handedly as her and Marvin literally pass like ships In the night (never out together or away to spas for the weekend or date days during the week), she also manages to run her business #mylittlecocoiownthisbrand, mystery shop the store where her products are stocked (even though this isn’t part of the contractual agreement around them sticking her products), writes children’s books all by herself (based on whichever child’s name she remembers first as said the latest was based on Valle and then changed her mind to Blake), cooks all of the meals for her family (no m and s pre made meals in sight😉)….I could go on, but I won’t as all of you here know she lies and tries to cover up her tracks, but fails as she can never remember what lie she told and to whom!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Does Rochelle go out every night? I think she's been out almost every night for the past couple of weeks?

Reactions: 7
Had a nosey at the comments on her latest post and look at Marvin’s comment 🤢 like if you’re happily married, why do you need to justify your relationship constantly all over Instagram? It’s weird.
I remember years ago telling my Dad a women in my job got flowers sent in from her husband and the next week a gift basket. He said “Always be wary of men so showy, they’re either covering up something or it’s control” He was right he was cheating on her.

Reactions: 29
She's taken to posting her celery juice every morning now, celery is disgusting at the best of times but ick, celery juice? :sick: bet it gives her the shits that's why she's so skinny!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her stories are literally like groundhog day, why does she feel the need to post such mundane tit every day. I honestly don't need to open her stories to know there will be symprove, some kind of green juice, pilates pose on the mat in her pyjamas, a reference to me time, some kind of picture in the car on the school run( usually with a designer item in shot), a posed picture in her office mirror, a salad, her nails...repeat every single day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Does Rochelle go out every night? I think she's been out almost every night for the past couple of weeks?
No, she’s a full time working mum. It’s rare she goes out as she’s always there to look after her children at night because her and Marvin pass like ships in the night and she doesn’t have help with childcare.

Once month if she’s lucky her mum watches the children so her and Marvin can spend some quality time together and have a rare date night.

other than that she juggles working full time and her kids etc herself

*her actual words!!

Her stories are literally like groundhog day, why does she feel the need to post such mundane tit every day. I honestly don't need to open her stories to know there will be symprove, some kind of green juice, pilates pose on the mat in her pyjamas, a reference to me time, some kind of picture in the car on the school run( usually with a designer item in shot), a posed picture in her office mirror, a salad, her nails...repeat every single day.
she isn’t needed in the office today till later on…..just like every other bloody day, but today she’s tried to justify having a slow day as the reason she’s not due in until later.

she hardly bloody works, lucky if she does an hour or two a day in the office and during that time she eats her lunch and poses for photos too. this is day on day out.

if she just came out and said she has a great team around her and she’s lucky she doesn’t have to work and has copious nights out and childcare help I might actually have some respect for her.

instead she lies about everything in her life, she brags too much and shows way too much of her home life and her children!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I know this sounds so petty but everything she does irritates me now. Even the ‘…’ after everything she writes. Like just put a full stop like everyone else!

Reactions: 11
The caption on that photo of her yoga mat, 'me time'

Feels like every minute of the day is me time for rochelle!!! 😂 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.