Rochelle Humes #6 fulltime working mum? pull the other one hun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title suggestion: Rochelle loves a matcha to matcha her personality šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've scrolled back but can't find the tea. When did the cheating rumours surface and who did Marvin allegedly cheat with?

I've scrolled back but can't find the tea. When did the cheating rumours surface and who did Marvin allegedly cheat with?
A mum at Alaiaā€™s old school
Someone online ages ago made a comment that thatā€™s why they moved.
It was also just before this move that she became braggy and started showing the kids

Reactions: 9
Thank you Rochelle, I now know the concept of writing a to-do list. Who knew crossing things off a list as you go was a thingā€¦āœØ

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She probably wrote the list and had her nanny complete the actions, she is so patronising, making out she is the only person that writes lists and crosses the action off once completed šŸ™„ dull dull dull!!

Reactions: 10
My first reaction to that suitcase photo was that there's no way she packed them herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she in Dubai again? Can she find any other country on a map? šŸ™‰
All the z listers are out either in Dubai or Abu Dhabi at the moment on freebie trips. Stacey Solomon is in Abu Dhabi (but seemingly hasnā€™t declared it as a press trip) Ebony Day has just come back, Lucy Jessica Carterā€¦

Reactions: 7
Rochelle Humes #7...YAWN. Makes you think she's a big boss mama, only personality trait is a matcha

• Heart
Reactions: 13
New thread suggestion: Matcha, Hermes Selfie , Repeat, morning yoga and pics of her feet

Reactions: 10
Rochelle Humes #7...YAWN. Makes you think she's a big boss mama, only personality trait is a matcha
Additional suggestion: Matcha Mama get a clue, yer boring baldy husband doesnā€™t want you!ā€¦āœØ feeling quite proud about this contribution šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Are they with the merrygolds? It looks like one of their boys sheā€™s pushing on a swing anyway in her story, theyā€™re another couple that bug me irrationally because of how much they fancy themselvesā€¦ šŸ˜…

Reactions: 11
Are they with the merrygolds? It looks like one of their boys sheā€™s pushing on a swing anyway in her story, theyā€™re another couple that bug me irrationally because of how much they fancy themselvesā€¦ šŸ˜…
Yeah itā€™s their eldest boy, I wonder if theyā€™ve finally given the nanny a break & gone to join friends which is why weā€™re getting so many stories since sheā€™s actually with them for once šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
What does this even mean?
View attachment 2075486
Even though Rochelle is a published author, she still canā€™t get the simplest of phrases correct. If you look through the thread rather than saying ā€œfirst things firstā€ she always says ā€œfirst thing is firstā€ as nobody had clearly corrected her.
itā€™s at least the 3rd time sheā€™s said this and each time itā€™s been documented on here, because sheā€™s illiterate and incompetent yet thinks sheā€™s some big kick ass author šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

funny she wants to be ā€œpresentā€ during the holidays (as she always says) but this time we are getting photos. Normally she uses the excuse she wants to be present so sheā€™s not going to be on her phone for 2 weeksā€¦.then still likes other peoples posts for the 2 weeks and also takes pictures of everything they do, then dumps them when she gets back.
normally this equates to the kids going to kids club or the nanny having them and Rochelle and Marvin just sitting round getting pissed all day. Then they spend 1 day with the kids and when they are home they post endless pics of the hol, but kids in same clothes (clue theyā€™ve only spent 1 day with them).

this has to be an undeclared ad. She never willingly spends time with her kids

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.