Rochelle Humes #6 fulltime working mum? pull the other one hun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so bloody dull - every day it’s a story of a Pilates Mat and Matcha - she is honestly so boring… nobody cares Rochelle

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Came here to say the exact same thing.
She clearly knows what has been happening with her and selena (even if people think its petty) but choosing Hailey.... 🤢
Then again bullies and witches stay together!!!
---
…………….

Eugh…as I predicted, mentioning her birthday for days on end after it happened. Yesterday it was the bag as a birthday present. Now it’s the bloody weights as a present.

also more fool your mum for paying such an extortionate price for some SAGE GREEN not bloody MATCHA coloured weights. It’s such a sad state of affairs that everyone has themed her birthday cake and presents etc on this matcha phase that is now supposedly cool to be seen drinking. Once matcha isn’t the in thing, it will be a new set of weights in the colour of the next in drink, or food to be deemed ‘cool’ - how utterly ridiculous.

inagine in 10 years finding these weights in the back of the cupboard and remembering you got them and in that colour because you were such a bellend that you followed every trend on instagram that deemed you to be “in” or “cool” and in fact you wasted part of your life making green mush every single day, not only that you actually drank it AND took photographic evidence of it EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I love that 'likes matcha' is seemingly the only personality trait she has 🤣 Doesn't she have any other interests or hobbies?

• Haha
I bet she is bringing out her own brand of ✨matcha✨ that’s why she is putting it on her socials so much, just like the curly hair tit she pumped for a while.
My little Matcha ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I love that 'likes matcha' is seemingly the only personality trait she has 🤣 Doesn't she have any other interests or hobbies?
Her other hobbies include bragging, taking selfies of herself and taking photos of everything she eats and drinks, oh and keeping tabs on her husband 24/7 whilst posting photos of him with “mine” or “forever” written on them

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I bet she is bringing out her own brand of ✨matcha✨ that’s why she is putting it on her socials so much, just like the curly hair tit she pumped for a while.
My little Matcha ✨
I think that's what this new "business" with that Bryony is too. It's called cloudcha on companies House.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t believe she has this whole healthy almond mum persona
But she smokes vapes it doesn’t make sense

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe she has this whole healthy almond mum persona
But she smokes vapes it doesn’t make sense
I always wonder how much of her healthy tit and matcha she actually drinks, and how much gets poured down the sink 😂

Reactions: 7
I’m amazed somebody so obsessed with health & all things plant based & natural gets Botox injected, acrylic nails & is an extreme over consumer - I would think she would care more about the planet, less use of plastic & more interested in being sustainable!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Honestly, her obsession with matcha is ridiculous it’s been around for years, literally every day is the same story, I’m embarrassed for her, and for someone who has 2.2million followers, less than 300 likes on her latest post is very telling 🤔

Reactions: 12
Honestly, her obsession with matcha is ridiculous it’s been around for years, literally every day is the same story, I’m embarrassed for her, and for someone who has 2.2million followers, less than 300 likes on her latest post is very telling 🤔
0.81% engagement and 25% fake followers
5C7CD571-D1A3-40D0-A450-A40303912D57.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.