Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
Have a listen to Alan Carr’s Life’s a Beach podcast with Paloma Faith and skip to 23 mins in. Rochelle’s mum was left in economy with the kids while Rochelle was in business… She never mentions that in her Q&A’s, the hands-on boss mama 😏
Not being funny but her mum is a fucking mug and is exactly why she behaves in this manner. If I were to even dare to ask mum to look after my kids in economy whilst my husband and I swan around up front in business, she'd read me the riot act and probably slap me. No matter your age, u should respect your parents and not take advantage because they are blood. Don't have three children if you aren't prepared to look after them yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 38

ElaineDublin

Chatty Member
Had a nosey at the comments on her latest post and look at Marvin’s comment 🤢 like if you’re happily married, why do you need to justify your relationship constantly all over Instagram? It’s weird.
I remember years ago telling my Dad a women in my job got flowers sent in from her husband and the next week a gift basket. He said “Always be wary of men so showy, they’re either covering up something or it’s control” He was right he was cheating on her.

Reactions: 29

Meringue22

VIP Member
Forgot to post this pic yesterday. She’s said this saying before. - First thing is first.

no Rochelle, it’s FIRST THINGS FIRST!

She can’t even get the simplest of things right.

the bragging from the last few days and what is about to come is nauseating.

the amount of z listers there is embarrassing. Her and marv rocking up in their designer gear trying to make out like they belong there, but they stick out like sore thumbs.

why does Marvin NEVER smile? He just looks constantly pissed off and constantly like someone has let off a stink bomb near him.

lastly, you can tell how many photos must take of herself to get the exact pose she wants after that shot with Kendall. Rochelle looks like any other person shoved along in a line with a 3 second opportunity for a photo to be taken. You can tell she hasn’t posed a million times before finding the right shot, it’s just click, done, move on.

At least Kendall is dressed nicely, lovely dress, no cleavage out, no skirt up to her ass. Rochelle however…she just looks like she’s trying too hard and looks like a right…. I’m not going to finish the sentence as I have nothing nice to say.
He looks like that prick Andrew Tate

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Glencoe

Her stories are literally like groundhog day, why does she feel the need to post such mundane shit every day. I honestly don't need to open her stories to know there will be symprove, some kind of green juice, pilates pose on the mat in her pyjamas, a reference to me time, some kind of picture in the car on the school run( usually with a designer item in shot), a posed picture in her office mirror, a salad, her nails...repeat every single day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
That Prada phone charm costs FOUR HUNDRED AND TWENTY POUNDS. I read a story this week about an 87 yr old woman in Bury who died of hypothermia because she couldn't heat her home. You go off, Rochelle love - show off your wealth. Utterly tasteless woman.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

willawallawooh

Chatty Member
When someone asked her for advice about travelling with children, she forgot to add 'oh and it helps to have a nanny!' at the end 🤦‍♀️ 😂 :cautious:
Have a listen to Alan Carr’s Life’s a Beach podcast with Paloma Faith and skip to 23 mins in. Rochelle’s mum was left in economy with the kids while Rochelle was in business… She never mentions that in her Q&A’s, the hands-on boss mama 😏

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
New to this thread. Hello! Came on to look after she posted pics of Rihannas magazine cover in the same 24 hr story of her dancing and singing along to Chris Brown 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
Oh my god her Instagram is the most boring unimaginative thing I’ve ever seen. She posts literally the same thing on stories every single day.

Cliched Motivational Quote ✅
Moan about getting up early to get a pilates work out in ✅
Leg out picture with yoga mat and stomach on show✅
Mug of Matcha ✅
Another Cliched motivational quote✅
Lean back pose in some god awful branded outfit ✅
Laptop looking like she’s oh so busy✅
Shit lunch ✅
Humble brag ✅

REPEAT ALL FUCKING WEEK. Jesus Rochelle, ring the changes a bit love! Go for a run, drink a bloody cup of tea, stop posing like a knob, eat a Maccies! DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

LilLily

Chatty Member
roch1.png

First thing's first.... WTF. It's patronising how she thinks 'it might look the same to you' as if we're not as classy or into fashion as she clearly is, or we can't see the difference between 3 colours of beige. If this is what her meetings consist of then I'm glad I'm not fucking there. And, if this is what it takes to fry her brain.... LOL

• Haha
  • Sick

mrtumble

VIP Member
I mean maybe I am just a cold hearted bitch, but I've been with my husband for about 20 years, and the thought of posting a picture of us on Instagram with 'forever' next to it is the most cringe thing I can imagine doing. 🤣

• Haha

worriedforher

Can I just saw how annoying Ashton’s wife is. Yes we get it you’re a dancer 🙄
---
Also Marvin’s Valentine’s Day stories are the same pics she’s put up. He couldn’t even be bothered to do his own montage!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

ElaineDublin

Chatty Member
Does she realize her post about “Be kind this time of year, people find Christmas hard, everyone’s struggling” is the most patronizing and hypocritical post she’s ever put up. The girl who’s constantly posting shallow, designer posts trying to tell people to value the important things. Read the room 🙄

• Angry

Marmite.Crumpets

Chatty Member
Where the eff does she go that actually sells a beetroot latte?! How much of a dick do you have to be to even fucking order one?!

Just have a bloody latte, rochelle. It'll taste better.

Fuck sake, these influencers fucking about with coffee. Just stop.

• Haha