Rochelle Humes #6 fulltime working mum? pull the other one hun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they back in dubai again ?
What is with the love for a built up concrete desert ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is she in Dubai again? Can she find any other country on a map? 🙉
I think they’re devoid of any imagination and just have concierge companies like the limelight one they belong to handle it all for them, just like the other celebs/footballers on their books. It’s an absolute waste tbh, they all just do Maldives/Dubai, then rinse and repeat 🤣 she’s even got a testimonial on their website.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think they’re devoid of any imagination and just have concierge companies like the limelight one they belong to handle it all for them, just like the other celebs/footballers on their books. It’s an absolute waste tbh, they all just do Maldives/Dubai, then rinse and repeat 🤣 she’s even got a testimonial on their website.
They didn’t even put him in the pic 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
DJ?!?!?! 😂 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Get a lot of nail vids pop up on my feed, saw a hand, and thought bit extreme for a 50 year old, then realised its rochelle 🤣🤣🤣

Why she got such granny looking hands!? her £300 manicures are obviously not paying off

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No way! Tell us everything and have a great holiday!
They are with the Merrygolds and some others who i don't recognise . They seem quite normal . I dont know if the nanny is from home or they have hired her here as looks of people seem to have a nanny with them . The nanny is a Filipino lady . I wish i could have a nanny !

Reactions: 7
They are with the Merrygolds and some others who i don't recognise . They seem quite normal . I dont know if the nanny is from home or they have hired her here as looks of people seem to have a nanny with them . The nanny is a Filipino lady . I wish i could have a nanny !
That’s the nanny from home

Reactions: 5
Ah they must bring her everywhere . Wonder if they got the holiday free .
Of course they did - it’s a “working” holiday . Once again, baldy Humes is DJing at Sun Siyam resorts for Easter. This time it’s Iru Veli

last Easter it was Vilu Reef and thank duck, we left 48 hours they arrived

nanny is always in tow

Reactions: 6
So today is a “girls wellness day” 🥱 Nice family holiday then! As if she doesn’t have 3/4 treatments a week when she’s home she needs more when on holiday

Doesn’t get better than this. She’s doing pilates when she could be spending time without her kids on holiday. Priorities!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.